sunderland

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Since his form and position was comparable to Cattermole. Basically, in his current poor form, he's a huge upgrade on Cattermole.

I must stop going on that forum, boils my piss how much shite they talk. After reading that I just hope Ben Arfa tracks back to block a weak Johnson effort then takes on 8 of their players and dinks the ball over Mignolet then slides on his knees in front of their fans with a smug grin on his sexy little French face.

Cunts.

And what do they have to throw back?

Ok i'll have a go. Without mentioning the years of utter one-sidedness, the sub 20pt relegations, the drubbings....

- None of our players have had to 'tweet' about their own fans racially abusing their mothers

- Our current club captain hasn't felt the need to visit sunderland and kick s*** out of parked cars

- Our manager hasn't been caught on camera as refusing to denounce bigoted sectarian chanting

- Our fans manage to celebrate a derby goal without running onto the pitch to assault the opposition

'Aye but yeez smash up ya phone boxes hahaha bouycoutt 9-1 FTM!!111LOL!'

Insignificant tramps  ;D

Has he apologised for fabricating the story about "referee visit" at half time last season, or can he still be justifiably described as a liar ?

And what do they have to throw back?

Ok i'll have a go. Without mentioning the years of utter one-sidedness, the sub 20pt relegations, the drubbings....

- None of our players have had to 'tweet' about their own fans racially abusing their mothers

- Our current club captain hasn't felt the need to visit sunderland and kick s*** out of parked cars

- Our manager hasn't been caught on camera as refusing to denounce bigoted sectarian chanting

- Our fans manage to celebrate a derby goal without running onto the pitch to assault the opposition

'Aye but yeez smash up ya phone boxes hahaha bouycoutt 9-1 FTM!!111LOL!'

Insignificant tramps  ;D

Has he apologised for fabricating the story about "referee visit" at half time last season, or can he still be justifiably described as a liar ?

I don't think so. Whereas Pardew apologised for nearly decking the silly cunt at the Manager of the Year awards ceremony.

Guest pintofscottsellers

How can they call our stadium a dump ffs, I went to the SOS last season for the first time, what a  mundane football stadium man, the seats are fading which makes them look pink. The surrounding area is an absolute shithole.

Guest Geordiesned

Wireside in full on mong mode again:

Monumental pressure on #Nufc to overturn SAFC's record 1-9 scoreline.

2:45pm - 15 Oct 12

#nufc fans face the very real prospect of going to their grave knowing SAFC's 1-9 destruction could never be overturned in their lifetime.

I wasn't aware he'd witnessed the Mackems beat us 9-1 in HIS lifetime.

If there is disorder at Sunday's match due to the new area for away fans , then surely Sunderland Football Club and their owner Ellis Short are culpable for going against police safety recommendations and putting self interest before the safety of the general public.

#nufc fans face the very real prospect of going to their grave knowing SAFC's 1-9 destruction could never be overturned in their lifetime.

His grandad probably didn't witness it ffs.

You know there's only one reason he does all of this, and we help him achieve that very well.

You know there's only one reason he does all of this, and we help him achieve that very well.

His sad mackem bit is fantastic parody. Wouldn't be surprised if he is the same poster as Sbragia.

Just heard a Mackem say Hugo Loris. Brightened my day. Say it in your head in a Mackem drawl :lol:

Reuben Agboola's still the best.