sunderland

JH

Holy s***, that whole thread is gold. Crook Mackem is your typical Mackem. Feel sorry for the fucker, if we won the league and CL in the same season, next season he would still try and put them on par with us  :idiot2:

Some of them still put themselves on par with us and others actually think they're better :lol: :lol:

oddly if they score first may go in our favour (except our comeback hoodoo) as then Marty will do his just defend policy but they won't be great at it and can see us scoring if they completely cede possession to us. They're more dangerous if they are pressuring us up the pitch

oddly if they score first may go in our favour (except our comeback hoodoo) as then Marty will do his just defend policy but they won't be great at it and can see us scoring if they completely cede possession to us. They're more dangerous if they are pressuring us up the pitch

the couple of times i've watched them this season the 'just defend' policy starts at kick off.

Watching them last week against Man City confirmed that if they concede an early goal they are utterly fucked.

Us and early goals though :yao:

I'm working in the evening so I'm going to have to watch this one sober. :lol:

Going to be really grim. The 180-odd minutes of the season that make up the derbies are absolute agony and it's far easier to sit through them hammered. I still reckon a tetchy, nervous, awful score draw.

Guest johnson293

Just seen this posted on a mates FB...

Cisse, Ba and tiote witness mass riots, burning terraces, mobs of angry fans in rages of pure anger and hatred at losing heavily to local rivals in a town of mass desolation, poverty and disease.......Oh wait.... that's next Sunday!

:lol: