sunderland

JH

Guest palnese

O'Shea is probably their best player tbf.

Catts for me, like.

Think Mignolet is their best player by quite a distance. One of the top GKs in the league, imo.

Catts for me, like.

Think Mignolet is their best player by quite a distance. One of the top GKs in the league, imo.

Fletcher is their best player by a mile.

Mignolet is a TV keeper, makes some good stops and has good reactions but IMO is poor on crosses and positioning. Still a canny player mind.

That interrupt thing is ducking hilarious.

Whats this about? :lol:

Wireside using the word interrupt when he meant interpret on a few occassions.  A few posters not grasping he clearly meant that, so some petty arguments ensued about the misuse of the word.  Wireside eventually ended up saying it was because of auto correct on his phone, which was clearly bollocks.

Yeah, it's funnier if you read the thread, doesn't really work this way :lol:

nah, 94th minute: Charlie whips it in to bent, who is blatantly in an offside position, punch's it off the bar, ball bounces down off the line and spins back out an cleared, but being blinded by fletchers hairline the linesman gives it as a over the line.

#Partiezhiff

Nah, don't want to hear about how unlucky they are (juxtaposed by how lucky we are), how things will change soon, blah blah blah.

Rather see Bent pick it up from his own penalty spot, take off like George Weah v Verona and burn past seven or eight of them before smashing it home.

Catts for me, like.

Fletcher is their best player by a mile.

Mignolet is a TV keeper, makes some good stops and has good reactions but IMO is poor on crosses and positioning. Still a canny player mind.

Sessegnon IMO. Horrific shooting accuracy, mind you. Terrible form probably not helped by Ziff, but on natural ability he's the best I've ever seen play for them. Doubt he'll realise even half of it under MO'N's stewardship though. Eventually be ran out of town with pitchforks for going to Fulham or something to further his career in a free-flowing side.

nah, 94th minute: Charlie whips it in to bent, who is blatantly in an offside position, punch's it off the bar, ball bounces down off the line and spins back out an cleared, but being blinded by fletchers hairline the linesman gives it as a over the line.

#Partiezhiff

Nah, don't want to hear about how unlucky they are (juxtaposed by how lucky we are), how things will change soon, blah blah blah.

Rather see Bent pick it up from his own penalty spot, take off like George Weah v Verona and burn past seven or eight of them before smashing it home.

i'd rather see them totally fucked over :) bollocks to what they think

The amount of burying heads in sand on that forum at the moment is brilliant, quite a few people saying that MONg needs to be given 4 transfer windows before they can start to judge him, two seasons FFS  :lol:

One win in 16 (?) games and averaging less that two shots on target per game so far this season, yet anyone who pipes up is being called a knee-jerker  :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Always receive daft offers via text off Orange, but a a chance to see  Sunderland v West Brom for £12.50 has to be the stewpidist. 

basically all Villa have to do is score one goal and they've pretty much got the 3 points.

Especially if they score first.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, kind of skimmed the post I replied to :yao:

there is a Sundeland Syndrome, but they wont admit it. They try too hard to better us, but the town simply cant sustain a football club as big as ours, they get excited at the prospect of being bigger than us at the slightest hope, and then fall flat on thier arses. Only to get up and do the same thing again with more enthusiasm.

that sunderland syndrome is quite interesting. "when a good player/manager joins us we we sap all the quality out of them leaving them a shell of their former selves..." who are these good players and managers ? not so long ago there was a thread on there about their favourite all time mackem players and what a laughably mediocre list it was.

The amount of burying heads in sand on that forum at the moment is brilliant, quite a few people saying that MONg needs to be given 4 transfer windows before they can start to judge him, two seasons FFS  :lol:

One win in 16 (?) games and averaging less that two shots on target per game so far this season, yet anyone who pipes up is being called a knee-jerker  :lol:

I really, really want O'Neill to have 4 transfer windows.