sunderland

JH

Only just got round to watching last nights MOTD....the only highlight of the safc bit was Shechter appealing for a penalty while an errant chip wrapper flaps around his arse! What is it with those tramps? Has bin technology not reached wearside yet?

Another great bit of local journalism, Pardew doesn't mention anything about Graham not being on our level. He just mentions that he's not on the same level as Remy, which is the type of player we'll be looking for in the summer.

I just feel like I die a bit inside everytime I read one of their threads. Danny Graham is the next Pele now he has signed for the twats. And Gouffran is just a weak frenchie whoms record is shite from a shite league. I actually feel bad for them, sometimes.

Would anybody rather have spent £5m on Graham than £1.5m on Gouffran? It's not just the money, Gouffran should still be a useful wide forward option even if we sign another striker in the summer. Pardew's absolutely right as well, when we sign THE forward it has to be of a quality like Remy. Graham is more of a Norwich/Sunderland level. A good honest striker that no real ambitious club would ever consider.

If we had signed him he would have improved our squad in the short term, but im glad we're waiting to put that money on a player that can improve us tenfold in the long therm instead.

Besides, as Tron says Gouffran is more suited to us and might even prove to be a very good signing and a better player than Graham. Time will tell.

Dunno why they have the need to moan so much about Pardew's comments on Graham :lol:

Only thing he says is that he doesn't think DG is quite at Remy's level really. How can

anyone argue about this :lol: