sunderland

JH

We'll finish above them and that opinion hasn't changed all season, even if we lose our next and they win, I'll still be confident. They have a poor team hindered even further by an out of date manager, we have a good team of actual footballers that have been massively held back by an oaf in charge, as well as some big injuries over winter.

Tbf i don't agree think the quality of the players is quite low and actually reasonably impressed with how well drilled he has them in defence. The problem is that they basically can't put pressure on teams very well with how much effort they have to put in staying tight at the back. They'll score basically only from the occasional counter and be incredibly negative the rest of the game. With a decent midfield you should be able to dominate the game against them

They have one or two decent outlets in attack that he doesn't really make the most of, in that sense he holds them back. I agree that they're well drilled defensively, but he's gone a bit too far with it (no shots on target and all that). They wouldn't be much better off in any case, there's some absolute dross in their first team.

I think it's fair to say their new signings haven't quite gone down as well as ours :)

But, but, ours are french, aren't they supposed to surrender? They've only played in a Donald Duck league and are unproven and need to adapt. No big club wanted them. One is allergic to grass :(

I think it's fair to say their new signings haven't quite gone down as well as ours :)

But, but, ours are french, aren't they supposed to surrender? They've only played in a Donald Duck league and are unproven and need to adapt. No big club wanted them. One is allergic to grass :(

:lol: they are such morons, you would have thought all our other signings coming in and doing well would teach them a lesson but obviously not.

5 of the current top 6 threads on RTG have something to do with us or our former players.  :lol:

:lol:

A while back they had 12 or 14 threads which all had something to do with us on the first page of their forum. They love us  :smitten:

Think Adam Johnson will be a handful against us, keep him out of the game and we've a great chance to beat them, again. Need to keep up the 4pts a season off them.

Think he'll be a gift tbh. If we go for their throats he's not great at tracking back and chipping in

Think Adam Johnson will be a handful against us, keep him out of the game and we've a great chance to beat them, again. Need to keep up the 4pts a season off them.

Think he'll be a gift tbh. If we go for their throats he's not great at tracking back and chipping in

Possibly, but he can make things happen out of nothing and you know he'll want to prove a point against us. Hope he buckles spectacularly of course. Sess has always stepped up his game against us as well. Think we should have enough defensively to cover them, also the team should be settled by then as well. Us getting up a head of steam in the next 4-5 games, barring injury, will be a massive worry for them.

Has Sessegnon done anything against us? I can't honestly remember.

Assaulted Tiote  :lol:

He's a handful and scares defenders when running at them. Maybe I'm overalls concerned, can't wait to see hba do that for us.

Has Sessegnon done anything against us? I can't honestly remember.

Assaulted Tiote  :lol:

When they kept saying his elbow was nowhere near Tiote's face yet the slow mo replay shows his lips/cheek shaking from the contact :lol: