sunderland

JH

Bramble, lucky to be on the pitch after an oafish challenge when already on a yellow card, has an easy chance to put the ball out as WBA break but choses to keep it on the pitch in order to make a horribly short back-pass and gift Luakaku his second.  Brought him in to my fantasy team this week, cheers Titus!

nah not from what i heard...just grumbles really. few of them have picked up on o'shea being passed it etc

where is wes brown btw?

May find him in here....

http://thesaucyculinarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/crockpot.jpg

Not surprised to be honest, he was fucking terrible, miles off the pace and I've seen milk turn quicker. That N'Diaye is shite n all, doesn't seem to have any ability apart from being a big lad.

It's hilarious how they seem to sign one-paced plodders over and over again.

Them signing Graham might actually be a benefit to others if he's going to persist with 4-4-2 n all, makes them very open in the middle due to shite CMs and down the flanks due to lazy wingers. Most teams playing 4-5-1 will be able to stifle that and they'll create more as the mackems won't be able to sit playing for 0-0s.

Them signing Graham might actually be a benefit to others if he's going to persist with 4-4-2 n all, makes them very open in the middle due to shite CMs and down the flanks due to lazy wingers. Most teams playing 4-5-1 will be able to stifle that and they'll create more as the mackems won't be able to sit playing for 0-0s.

This is the first time they've played 442 and that's because 451 wasn't working.

Their midfield is absolutely diabolical. Larsson is never a centre mid in a million years and N'Diaye looks out of his depth at this level. You can understand why he persisted with 451 for so long, but when that third centre mid is one of Colback, Gardner or Vaughan you're fucked.

I think O'Neill deserves credit for getting them playing as well as they have been (granted he has exacerbated it by signing shite himself) because other than Mignolet and Fletcher their squad is one of the worst in the league.

I'll be thoroughly, thoroughly fucked off if we lose to them.

This is the first time they've played 442 and that's because 451 wasn't working.

Their midfield is absolutely diabolical. Larsson is never a centre mid in a million years and N'Diaye looks out of his depth at this level. You can understand why he persisted with 451 for so long, but when that third centre mid is one of Colback, Gardner or Vaughan you're fucked.

I think O'Neill deserves credit for getting them playing as well as they have been (granted he has exacerbated it by signing shite himself) because other than Mignolet and Fletcher their squad is one of the worst in the league.

I'll be thoroughly, thoroughly fucked off if we lose to them.

Probably the poorest team in the league when it comes to possession retention, they make us look like Barcelona and that takes some doing given how bad we can be at holding on to the ball.

Derryphant man is back on twitter, seemingly hell-bent on antagonising his boss again.....

Only one thing for it headfones in @wolfetones on! Wats everyones fav song? #broadblackbrimmer edges mine

And if you're unfamiliar with his all-time 'fav song', it's an unashamed IRA anthem. I've heard it many a time at celtic nights and its bloody horrible.....quite how he gets such an easy ride is baffling, a celtic or rangers player tweeting similar would be hauled over the coals.

Derryphant man is back on twitter, seemingly hell-bent on antagonising his boss again.....

Only one thing for it headfones in @wolfetones on! Wats everyones fav song? #broadblackbrimmer edges mine

And if you're unfamiliar with his all-time 'fav song', it's an unashamed IRA anthem. I've heard it many a time at celtic nights and its bloody horrible.....quite how he gets such an easy ride is baffling, a celtic or rangers player tweeting similar would be hauled over the coals.

I don't think anyone in England gives a shite what a second rate, potato faced winger thinks about the Troubles.

They actually play Gardner and Colback as full backs?

:yao:

It irritates me and how they are pushing Colback further and further back. I played with him at school and he is best running at people, if he's anything he an attacking midfielder/playmaker, no way should he be holding midfielder as he has been for Sunderland or a full back.