sunderland

JH

Zamora sent off for QPR.... Dont really want Wigan to win, but I'll let them have this one to put the mackems into the bottom 3.

NO! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN

QPR to win today. Wigan to beat Man City (I know) next weekend so we can send the Mackems into a relegation position.

:thup: Happy with a Wigan victory now we've our win.

Zamora sent off for QPR.... Dont really want Wigan to win, but I'll let them have this one to put the mackems into the bottom 3.

NO! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN

QPR to win today. Wigan to beat Man City (I know) next weekend so we can send the Mackems into a relegation position.

:thup: Happy with a Wigan victory now we've our win.

Nah, man let them sweat in the bottom three for a week. Puts all the pressure on them for the derby.

sick of only winning the battle outside the ground..next sunday we need to get the double up

fuckkkin haaaaway

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=14828791#post14828791#ixzz2PnLJ9S2m

:tool:

Yet another example of the pondlife that exists on that forum. Their mods really need a good clear out

They don't even win the battles outside the ground, that's as accurate as them being a classy club, they want it to be so it becomes fact.

Guest neesy111

Were they improved or still the same pile of s*** as usual?

Barcelona in the first half apparently.

Atletico Madrid to my mackem mate.

Bloke on the SMB keeps going on about a "Paulo: we salute you" banner he's got made for their next home game. Can't tell if he's serious but I hope to god he is  :lol:

If they do the salute at the Derby, man. :lol:

they seem to think on the smb that all our fans will turn up dressed as hitler-  and there will now be a week of stories about Mackems in Newcastle  that makes 300 look like a fair fight.

Dear Sunderland Fans,

We have sent a clear message today – we are ready for the fight.

The players are a great group – after the first half I thought we deserved to go into the break in front.

We created the best chances; it was a fantastic effort in the first half and we can be happy with that.

You could have predicted losing at Stamford Bridge, as it’s a difficult place to come, but those lads are not happy about it.

They know they did well in the first half and they are disappointed to concede two goals so soon in the second.

The way they were conceded was very strange – and perhaps could have been avoided. Every single mistake at this level will be punished.

Simon [Mignolet] didn’t have to make a save once in the game – at Stamford Bridge that is an incredible feat!

In the last 10 minutes we did lose energy, but for 45 minutes I was very very happy with my players.

Even after Chelsea scored, we didn’t sink and that is important. Our chances were limited after that but I think that is because of physical condition.

I’m very proud and happy after the performance I have seen. Yes, we can do better, but in the second half the players were tired and it was to be expected after a very busy week where they have worked very hard.

I want to thank the fans. They made me feel very emotional, not because they sang my name, but because of their support.

They understood straight away how much work we have put in this week and they came in their numbers to support their team.

We lost the game, but they still clapped their hands because they saw the lads fight for the cause with pride and honour.

We now have Newcastle, Everton, Aston Villa, Stoke , Southampton and Tottenham – for us, these are six cup finals.

All the best,

Paolo Di Canio

I reckon they'll do enough to stay up - maybe six more points from those. If we beat them and they lose at home to Everton though i think they'll go down because Wigan always have a shock result in them.