sunderland

JH

I cant see them getting anything off Southampton or Spurs. Its still in our own hands imo.

It is anyway, mathematically.

yeh but we are shit. They have just as much chance as going down than we do. I think SOuthampton will dick them anyway, Sunderland struggle against ball playing sides.

Thing is, lets assume we win at QPR and Southampton beat Sunderland, the mackems point last night means we are screwed on GD if you then assume we lose to Arsenal.

Alot of assumptions like, but i kind of feel despite all the teams like Norwich, Southampton and Fulham being dragged into this, its between us, Wigan, Sunderland and Villa. Villa have a nightmare couple of games coming up. You have to think Chelsea will be fired up and Wigan are seemingly as in form as anyone at the minute.

Also for what its worth, Southampton have looked great under Pochettino.

I strongly fancy Southampton to turn them over. Saints aren't a bad side at all this season and the Mackems have got half of their team out.

Spurs will also be going all out for the win so let's hope we gain a win from QPR, leaving them with a battle on their hands.

Thing is, lets assume we win at QPR and Southampton beat Sunderland, the mackems point last night means we are screwed on GD if you then assume we lose to Arsenal.

Sunderland would then have to beat Spurs at White Hart Lane to overtake us.

Sunderland would then have to beat Spurs at White Hart Lane to overtake us.

Who are still playing for a Champions League place.