sunderland

JH

0 - Stoke City have failed to score on each of their four previous Premier League trips to the Stadium of Light. Blank. :lol:

Reckon, at best, it'll be a 0-0.

Guest bimpy474

Stoke are awful away (although not as bad as us). Depends which version of the Mackems turn up. Would be very happy with a draw.

Won their last one though, at Q.P.R granted but still.

0 - Stoke City have failed to score on each of their four previous Premier League trips to the Stadium of Light. Blank. :lol:

Reckon, at best, it'll be a 0-0.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23200000/Twitching-Sheldon-the-big-bang-theory-23217360-500-281.gif

I have no idea what the best result is for us here! There's arguments to be had for all outcomes given the remaining fixtures. In some ways a draw could be the worst result as both teams picking up a point takes them away from us a bit more.

Unless we win at QPR it could all be a bit academic anyway. Bloody Wigan winning at WBA was a right kick in the balls albeit expected.

I have no idea what the best result is for us here! There's arguments to be had for all outcomes given the remaining fixtures. In some ways a draw could be the worst result as both teams picking up a point takes them away from us a bit more.

Unless we win at QPR it could all be a bit academic anyway. Bloody Wigan winning at WBA was a right kick in the balls albeit expected.

If Sunderland lose their last 3 games we'll be safe without having to pick up another point.

I have no idea what the best result is for us here!

Mackem loss.  Puts them one behind with one winnable and one very tough game each left.  On paper that would make us likely to survive out of the two of us.  Of course I'd still not be confident in the slightest.

Best result is a Stoke win for certain. Would mean that the mackems would need to get a result at White Hart Lane if we beat QPR, and if we didn't do that then Stoke would be fairly irrelevant anyway.

:

I will never forgive Pardew for making me worry about, let alone pay attention to, a Sunderland-Stoke match.

:pardsgrin:

YOu will when he gets us in the champions league next season

Sadly, given how fickle I am, you would be most certainly right.  Of course that will never happen.

Guest Dontooner

Too much Passion from the Manager translating into Red cards .... good we are not the only club in the death spiral.

Down with the MAckems