sunderland

JH

For me, there are some statistics that are helpful and some are just irrelevant coincidences. Their Monday night run is the latter, I'd say. It doesn't make them less likely to win.

Guest Bert Shaft

All ifs and buts but here's another possible scenario involving the unwashed actually winning both of their home games.

Sunderland beat Stoke and Southampton

Spurs beat Stoke

NUFC beat QPR

would mean NUFC are safe seeing as Stoke and Southampton play each other last match of the season.

That'll do me, like!

11 years. What a pointless statistic.

More pointless than your post?

Nope, my post pointed out that it was pointless, therefore had a point.

:lol:

Worthless post is probably more apt then, my apologies.

Only as worthless as the statistic I'm commenting on tbf.

All ifs and buts but here's another possible scenario involving the unwashed actually winning both of their home games.

Sunderland beat Stoke and Southampton

Spurs beat Stoke

NUFC beat QPR

would mean NUFC are safe seeing as Stoke and Southampton play each other last match of the season.

That'll do me, like!

Don't bother. I tried with the best possible permutation regarding results/league standings before the West Ham game and we ended up with one of the worst. :lol:

Just taking things as they come now, one at a time. Plenty of twists up til the last matchday.

Guest nufc_89

Stoke haven´t scored a goal at Stadium of Light since they got promoted, 5 years ago. :weep: 

11 years. What a pointless statistic.

More pointless than your post?

Nope, my post pointed out that it was pointless, therefore had a point.

:lol:

yes I agree, it will be good if sunderland are pointless on monday night.

they call that a street party?

always amazes me no matter what the scenario witha Sunderland crowd theres a proper old lady in the picture somewhere. :lol:

always amazes me no matter what the scenario witha Sunderland crowd theres a proper old lady in the picture somewhere. :lol:

She is only 21.

She is only 21.

is that part of thier town centre? :lol:  look at that pub man, its like a factory building.

That's pretty typical of the 'city' centre tbh....its like 5 Shields Roads in a line.

After the defeat this year I consoled myself that at least I didn't have to go back to that interminable sh*thole. Benito DiCanio will be pleased at how quickly they can organise a rally street party in his honour though.