sunderland

JH

Southampton's loss means they have something to play for at SoL next week. That's good news.

If Stoke can get something on Monday, things will be very interesting. No Sessegnon or Fletcher is massive.

Guest Roger Kint

No Fletcher, no Sessegnon. You know they'll come out of the next 2 games with 6 points some how.

Nailed on Crouch will score an own goal or something :lol:

I think there's more chance of Stoke winning than the Mackems. They don't have many goal threats in their team as it is, and now they're missing their biggest 2. They look a bit more energetic under Di Canio but hardly any more threatening in terms of actually creating chances and they can't just bank on long shots. Stoke will be up for it and are in a decent bit of form now. I imagine it'll be a draw but if one team are to win, I doubt it'll be the scum.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

There is a chance they draw their next two home games and that still leaves them in some danger. I am going to predict a 0-0 for tomorrow, but wouldn't be surprised with 1-0 win for either team in what will probably be a scrappy game.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I will forgive* Michael Owen if he for some reason gets on and scores against these.

* I wont but I might give him a nice tweet.

I will forgive* Michael Owen if he for some reason gets on and scores against these.

* I wont but I might give him a nice tweet.

Given the way his mind works I wouldn't be surprised if he actually tried harder if some NUFC fans sent him nice tweets.

Of course, he'd have to actually get off the bench to do that :yao:

They are in just as much danger as we are, Stoke are hitting form again and Sunderland haven't won a monday night game for 11 years is it? Means fuck all but I'd like that to continue, they have Southampton and Spurs after that which are very tricky games. It would make up for a horrendous season if we managed to stay up at the expense of these daft cunts.