Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madness.

I actually just said to them:

15m - Matty P‏@mattypnufc

I'm not going personally, but @NUFCOfficial surely should have announced ticket plans for Atromitos by now? Sort it out man. #nufc

And as if by magic:

8m - Newcastle United FC‏@NUFCOfficial

@mattypnufc We just have...

PLEASE NOTE that if any Season Ticket Holder is arrested or convicted of an offence in connection with any UEFA match, including offences committed both during and after a match or travel to and from a match, he/she will automatically lose their Newcastle United Season Ticket/Travel Club membership FOR LIFE.

PLEASE NOTE that if any Season Ticket Holder is arrested or convicted of an offence in connection with any UEFA match, including offences committed both during and after a match or travel to and from a match, he/she will automatically lose their Newcastle United Season Ticket/Travel Club membership FOR LIFE.

Seems very harsh given the over zealous policing ive seen at times away in Europe

Lolz.

Take season ticket off said individual and resell = £500 in the coffers :pow:

Convicted is understandable but arrested, you could falsely arrested or anything, seems a bit harsh (not that I'm in anyway advocating any bother and normally our fans are behaved very well abroad).

Guest atromitos-peristeri

you've got 500 tickets for the game.as your club official said they are only for club members and season ticket holders,and they expect about 350 fans to come.you are going to gate 5,which is at the other end of the one i had shown you,because the metallic construction of our away stand wasn't approved by uefa,so it stays closed.our tickets go on sale on monday so i expect the same for yours too.no prices are known yet.   

• 2 weeks later...

Found on another website. Think its correct.

Pot 1

Atletico Madrid

Inter

Lyon

Liverpool

Marseille

Sporting Lisbon

PSV Eindhoven

Tottenham Hotspur

Bayer Leverkusen

Bordeaux

Twente