Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

The posts above you there, Roger. Just need to scroll up a bit, mate. Cant miss 'em.

Clearly i am the only one who can read the very obvious meaning of MW's .com post. Sorry if its above you but i didnt miss it cheers

:lol:

mate just tried to apply, hasn't got enought points

got an email back saying please do not apply unless you have the right amount of points, wednesday deadline is for 100+ loyalty points and it will reopen if there are any left

Guest Geordiesned

To be honest I think it needs clarifying!

It clearly says 100+ have til Wednesday. Where is the confusion?

It's clear from .com post but not on .cock

Anyways, Wilson has cleared it all up now.

Guest Roger Kint

To be honest I think it needs clarifying!

It clearly says 100+ have til Wednesday. Where is the confusion?

It's clear from .com post but not on .cock

Anyways, Wilson has cleared it all up now.

Thought it was clear with both but obviously not based on the reaction.

Guest Geordiesned

Oh and box office say in travel and accommodation bit you have to include times of trains/planes/ferries not just how you'll be travelling.

Any idea what his is all about:-

Waarschijnlijk kan ik nog 10 kaarten voor de zuidlounge bekomen.

Pakket = 1,5 uur voor de wedstrijd tapaz, drank tijdens rust + drank achteraf + inkomticket.

Prijs = ongeveer 100 euro/persoon.

( ik vind het wel een vrij prijzig pakket, voor hetgeen je krijgt)

Zelf heb ik ook al ooit relaties meegenomen, en ben voor de match gewoon in de stad gaan eten, + gewoon zitticket besteld.

Laat je me even weten of ik de 10 zuidlounge pakketten dien te reserveren ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Any idea what his is all about: - I still probably 10 cards for the south lounge obtained. package = 1.5 hours before the game tapaz, beverage drink afterwards at rest + + entrance ticket. Price = 100 euros / person. (I think it's a pretty pricey package, for what you get) Also, I have ever taken relationships, and am for the match just in town to eat, + just zitticket ordered. Let me know if I 10 south lounge packages previously to Book? Sincerely

Any idea what his is all about:-

Waarschijnlijk kan ik nog 10 kaarten voor de zuidlounge bekomen.

Pakket = 1,5 uur voor de wedstrijd tapaz, drank tijdens rust + drank achteraf + inkomticket.

Prijs = ongeveer 100 euro/persoon.

( ik vind het wel een vrij prijzig pakket, voor hetgeen je krijgt)

Zelf heb ik ook al ooit relaties meegenomen, en ben voor de match gewoon in de stad gaan eten, + gewoon zitticket besteld.

Laat je me even weten of ik de 10 zuidlounge pakketten dien te reserveren ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

It's Tim Krul's transfer request.

Apparently the Fans Utd group have been told Belgian police intend to have a 3km 'No English without ticket' zone around the ground :lol:

No way could that be policed well.

As I said earlier this is what they did when we played Waregem in Ghent. Few of my mates went over in hope of buying on the door and got turned away/threatened to be arrested if they didn't f*** off.

We went to Ghent without tickets, and had heard rumours the day before leaving that we might get turned away. Eurostar pulled into Brussels and we got off the train to be faced by a line of Belgian coppers. Here we go, we thought. Gonna get turned back. We nervously approached the ticket barriers, only to be handed a leaflet saying "Welcome to Belgium". It had loads of info, maps etc. Had a great time and got into the home end, although we did prearrange tickets with a Waragem fan, via their forum IIRC.

Exclusion zones? Can they even do that? Are we not supposed to have freedom of movement around Europe? Are they going to turn away non football related tourists too? Although turning up half cut with a toon top on might blow your cover.

Bordeaux

Starting Formation: 4-3-3

16. Cedric Carrasso

25. Mariano

3. Henrique

27. Marc Planus

28. Benoit Tremoulinas 67'

18. Jaroslav Plasil

6. Ludovic Sane

20. Henri Saivet 75'

14. Cheick Diabate

10. Jussie

9. Yoan Gouffran 61'

Recognise some of those so I'm going strong.

Bruges are being cute with their home tickets. You need a Belgian IP, a Belgian Passport number (both of which I can overcome) however, they are only selling tickets as a 3 game package starting at 75€.

They have however allocated 4 sections to away supporters which means that Bordeaux and Maritimo are in line to get more tickets than us as 4 sections is around 3000 fans.

Hopefully, they will have to rethink the home sales or give us more - unless they are happy to use the empty sections as segregation.

Bruges are being cute with their home tickets. You need a Belgian IP, a Belgian Passport number (both of which I can overcome) however, they are only selling tickets as a 3 game package starting at 75€.

They have however allocated 4 sections to away supporters which means that Bordeaux and Maritimo are in line to get more tickets than us as 4 sections is around 3000 fans.

Hopefully, they will have to rethink the home sales or give us more - unless they are happy to use the empty sections as segregation.

I couldn't find an online ticket sales section on their website, just a picture of a Ticketing Hut!