Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's going to be Spurs with the away leg second isn't it? Horrible feeling about this draw.

Aye I think we are going to well fkd over.. the scouse headless chicken doing the draw or is he just doing the Champions League picks ?

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, we've had decent draws throughout the comp imo, bound to get a nasty one this time considering most teams left in it now are worrying.

Everyone was saying how hard Metalist/Anji were in the media and on here. Not sure we had it easy tbh. I would have been more comfortable with a lot more sides tbh. If anything the only luck we had is that they were both a bit rusty thanks to their league dates.

Nah I didn't say easy, but I would say decent/favorable compared to some of the teams that we could have had.  I'm also including the group stage in with the 'decent' draws.  I was definitely content with Metalist, was more worried about Anzhi though.

I think we've earned a decent draw. Kharkiv followed by Anzhi was a bastard of a draw; there's obviously no easy games left but I just hope it's none of the Cockneys. Hopefully they get each other.

Guest Roger Kint

Nah I didn't say easy, I would say decent/favorable compared to some of the teams that we could have had.  I'm also including the group stage in with the 'decent' draws.

Yeah easy wasnt the right word to use, just dont think what we got was particularly favourable mind

Fair enough, can't really remember most of the teams on offer when we got drawn with Metalist, I just remember being quite content when they came out.  Think at the time I was more worried about getting Lazio or something which is probably why I seen them as a decent draw.

Guest Roger Kint

Fair enough, can't really remember most of the teams on offer when we got drawn with Metalist, I just remember being quite content when they came out.  Think at the time I was more worried about getting Lazio or something which is probably why I seen them as a decent draw.

Oh i agree it could have been worse, there were a few much easier ones too though. Worked out well in the end

Yep, avoid English clubs and i'll be content.

Not because there aren't other good sides in the draw but because it takes away a well deserved away trip for our fans and we wouldn't beat Spurs or Chelsea IMO.

Lazio please.

Yep, avoid English clubs and i'll be content.

Not because there aren't other good sides in the draw but because it takes away a well deserved away trip for our fans and we wouldn't beat Spurs or Chelsea IMO.

Lazio please.

Don't Lazio have to play their next home game behind closed doors?

Going to Rome for football...

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2315/42lazioamadrid35.jpg

:yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Do we really have to play the mackems only 38 hours after the quarters?!! F*cking Sky man

getting put back surely