Tottenham Hotspur Vs Newcastle United- 11/02/12 @ 5:30pm (ESPN) Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

If we are going to "let our hair down" in white hart lane then that can only mean one thing:

The Barf is unleashed... splattering their goal with projectiles, leaving them with a bitter taste in their mouths!!

You just know if we win it'll be a case of Spurs camp being disrupted this week.

If we win I wouldn't give a f*** what anyone said to be honest.

Same but its harsh on the players not getting the credit they deserve.

Happy for it to be played down, just as it has been for much of the season. Gives the players more motivation to keep proving people wrong.

You just know if we win it'll be a case of Spurs camp being disrupted this week.

If we win I wouldn't give a f*** what anyone said to be honest.

Same but its harsh on the players not getting the credit they deserve.

It's fucking Marty McFly

No chance we can win this with such a soft center midfield. With Ba and Cisse, we will score but we will concede even more. Will be 1-3 against us but it is to be expected. Drawing even if we play defensive football will be a huge achievement. 

Will be an entertaining game and can see Pardew surprising everyone and going with HBA with the Dembas. Will be a good game, but can see us leaving with any points tbh. Best Spurs team in years and if theyre all  fit theyre almost as good as the Manchester teams.

Jonas 100% has to play on the right.

Based on?

I am assuming he wants him to help Simpson and double up on Bale.

Who was on the right at SJP ?  because Bale was pretty non effective (i do recall he got injured)

the injury was last season wasn't it ?

Jonas 100% has to play on the right.

Based on?

I am assuming he wants him to help Simpson and double up on Bale.

Who was on the right at SJP ?  because Bale was pretty non effective (i do recall he got injured)

Yh he was extremely non-effective and nah the injury was last year.......

According to ESPN, Obertan was on the right, quite frankly i expect him to get the nod again.