Tottenham 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 11/02/12 - post-bumrape discussion from p43

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Btw, imagine if we actually do another 4-4 :lol: I don't think i could take it again, it would finish me off :lol:

With Perch scoring the 4th.  :lol: :lol:

Ben Arfa and Abeid on now. Our use of the ball when in possession has been atrocious and that's what's at the heart of this. Yes our defending has been dreadful but what do you expect when you give them the ball again and again without them having to do anything special to win it back?

To me, it's obvious Colo has seriously lost trust in the defence so he's getting dragged out to cover for full-back areas every time. Happened against N'Zogbia, happened about seventeen times that ha

That aside, Guthrie has been atrocious. West Brom (a) all over again. Can't wait for Tiote and Cabaye to get ba

I think that's where Saylor better than Williamson, when Colo is dragged out, Saylor can defend on his own, but Willi can't

Tottenham v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

It wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham won this game 5-0, but Newcastle also have the belief and ability to come out of this with a draw. Newcastle could have been hammered at Blackburn and if they play like that at White Hart Lane they could get ripped apart - and I think Tottenham will hit top form, especially after the week Harry Redknapp's had. I don't want to take anything away from the amazing season Newcastle have had, though.

:okay:

Doubt he meant at half time like.

Obertan works harder than HBA you know. That's why their left back was stood unmarked in our box after 2 minutes.

Exactly,lazy cunt.

2-0 down after a few minutes...business as usual please was the message from Pardew..