Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

:lol: What the fuck are Wolves playing at!?

It makes you wonder what Moxey is saying to Curbishley and Smith for them to turn it down.

"Three year contract, you have to sell before you buy, we must retain Premier League status oh, and you have to lick my balls every time we concede a goal"

:lol: What the fuck are Wolves playing at!?

It makes you wonder what Moxey is saying to Curbishley and Smith for them to turn it down.

"Three year contract, you have to sell before you buy, we must retain Premier League status oh, and you have to lick my balls every time we concede a goal"

:lol:

Sounds about right tbh.

What's most surprising is that I don't think Wovles are are that unattractive to manage. They've a decent fan base, an expanding stadium, a few fairly decent players, etc. they just need some organisation.

Would much rather have them in the PL than Wigan.

Looks like it will be a big crowd in for this one.

Players with a point to prove after a 5 goal humping. Cisse, Ba, Cabaye and Tiote all on the same pitch for the first time ever. Manager-less opposition in terrible form.

We all know what should happen, lets just hope that events will transpire in our favour.

Lets not forget Wolves last four aways results... Including draws at Arsenal and Spurs along with their perforance against us earlier in the season... People predicitng 4''s and 5's might be in for a bit of a surprise especially when we haven't exactly been free-scoring this season... Will take another narrow win now if offered...

Guest VaVaVoom

Lets not forget Wolves last four aways results... Including draws at Arsenal and Spurs along with their perforance against us earlier in the season... People predicitng 4''s and 5's might be in for a bit of a surprise especially when we haven't exactly been free-scoring this season... Will take another narrow win now if offered...

Good home form, best team out this season, point to prove, wolves managerless and in pretty poor form = A big win...hopefully.

I really cant see any hope for Wolves. The only players that would bother me from their starting line up is Doyle and Fletcher, but otherwise there's very little to worry about. O'Hara on his day is canny- Jarvis, maybe (if up against Simpson). Their defence is absolutely abysmal however and with the firepower we have upfront in Ba and Cisse, Tiote and Cabaye returning will see us have a pretty much full strength side. Wolves' midfield is weak and we should be looking to capitalise on the incredibly limited Karl Henry back in the side.

I really hope that Ben Arfa plays instead of Raylor, him up against someone like Stephen Ward would be just fantastic.

I'll go for a 3-0.

The door is open for brewce now...

dunno, you can kind of picture him sat at home in one of those big old people type chairs, looking mournfully through his french doors to his garden. the phone rings in the hall way and his face lights up. Mrs Bruce answers the phone, he strains to hear, "Oh hello maureen......no nothing, i'm sure something will come up soon..........". steve turns his head back to the garden, forlorn. a tear runs down his cheek and splashes on a crumpled up greggs pastie sized bag at his feet.

dunno, you can kind of picture him sat at home in one of those big old people type chairs, looking mournfully through his french doors to his garden. the phone rings in the hall way and his face lights up. Mrs Bruce answers the phone, he strains to hear, "Oh hello maureen......no nothing, i'm sure something will come up soon..........". steve turns his head back to the garden, forlorn. a tear runs down his cheek and splashes on a crumpled up greggs pastie sized bag at his feet.

:lol:

Such wonderous imagery :lol:

:lol: Great image.

:lol: Just brilliant!

:spit:

Just got that image of him looking through the doors into his garden stuck in my head  :lol: