Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:frantic: 2-1, Williamson with the winner.

Have you put any money on him this week? ;)

Not yet, but I will. :snod:

don't! it'll negate the chance of it happening.

Can I instruct someone else to do it for me?

reading rtg i've never known them be so scared, if thats got through to the team, well who knows ?

If you had a better squad/manager you would be scared wouldn't you? Given they have the better squad/manager getting beaten twice and trailing the worse squad/manager by 13 points is quite a difficult equation to solve  :undecided:

reading rtg i've never known them be so scared, if thats got through to the team, well who knows ?

If you had a better squad/manager you would be scared wouldn't you? Given they have the better squad/manager getting beaten twice and trailing the worse squad/manager by 13 points is quite a difficult equation to solve  :undecided:

right cajun, i like you mate, i voted you funniest cunt but you'll have to explain what the hell you're going on about.

Starting to get more confident as we get closer to kick off. Our collapses of the last 6 weeks aren't a factor tomorrow - derby day is a different entity. And we're much better than them. Our players are pumped up for this, SJP will have an electric atmosphere and if it comes down to ability, we've got them. We know how to beat these and I think we will do again. 3-1 win.

Bets:

£1 on both teams to score 4/6

£1 on Cabaye to score 4/1

£1 on Santon to score 12/1

£1 on NUFC to score a penalty 11/2

They constantly go on about having a better squad/manager but it's inexplicable despite all this they currently sit 10 points behind us, 13 if we win tomorrow.

Cheers for the vote :D

They constantly go on about having a better squad/manager but it's inexplicable despite all this they currently sit 10 points behind us, 13 if we win tomorrow.

oh right, it read like we were already 13points ahead. what about the getting beaten twice ?

just remembered something about derby days. it;s the only day my mam (70something) swears like a bastard twat. she "fucks", she "bastards" like no-ones business.

(surely the fnarr fnarrs are too bloody obvious)

oh right, it read like we were already 13points ahead. what about the getting beaten twice ?

Just tops it :)

Guest neesy111

Bunch of Korean people getting together in town for this. So nice of them to schedule the early kickoff (8PM, live on TV) for our benefit.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Bunch of Korean people getting together in town for this. So nice of them to schedule the early kickoff (8PM, live on TV) for our benefit.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

http://i.qkme.me/360ikv.jpg