Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worried about us not having much creativity at all, we barely create any chances at all from good open play. Worried about them sitting back being tight and score on the counter, or they could even have most of the ball as we aren't capable of passing the ball around for decent periods before we lose it or hoof it.

No denying that Pardew has got us quite a lot of points, but somehow i feel that there's more to come from this team and the potential the players have (i know we've had some suspensions and injurys for some games)

Come on! Play it on the deck, and a bit more creative with some freedom in attack.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/3/2/1330703302384/Newcastle-United-v-Sunder-001.jpg

Seriously, if that is the mackem lineup (especially that defence) then we should have enough about ourselves to win. But really, some people have already mentioned this, the atmosphere at St. James' will be as important as anything tomorrow.

Guest Roger Kint

Where's Brown? Just got back home from Mexico a couple of days ago, not up to date atm.

He got broken playing the smoggies a few weeks ago iirc

Guest Roger Kint

Where's Brown? Just got back home from Mexico a couple of days ago, not up to date atm.

How broken?

Few more weeks at least

How broken?

Few more weeks at least

Cheers mate!

Worried about us not having much creativity at all, we barely create any chances at all from good open play. Worried about them sitting back being tight and score on the counter, or they could even have most of the ball as we aren't capable of passing the ball around for decent periods before we lose it or hoof it.

No denying that Pardew has got us quite a lot of points, but somehow i feel that there's more to come from this team and the potential the players have (i know we've had some suspensions and injurys for some games)

Come on! Play it on the deck, and a bit more creative with some freedom in attack.

Our forwards have 2 in 2 and 16 in 19(?) starts. I am more worried about the defence if anything.

Will be taking my raincoat for this one.. Already been showered by manure and wolves fans.. Can only hope the extra police stop s*** being thrown

Wont be going for a ST in the Leesars end again

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What's going on with Bridge?  Another case of O'Neill signing a pointless British player on massive wages and not playing him or is he injured?

Nah, think both him and Kyriagkos (spelling, whatever) have been on the bench.

Our forwards have 2 in 2 and 16 in 19(?) starts. I am more worried about the defence if anything.

Forgot to mention the defense as well. Imo we haven't created many chances this season, thank fuck Ba has been effective, and Cisse as well since he arrived.

And Krul as well who's saved us many times.

Wont be going for a ST in the Leesars end again

:lol:

:lol:

always thought it was called the LEES's end when i was kid and my dad took me in it before they demolished it. thought it was quite cool to have my name in the ground.  my excuse was i was 10.

For alll of you on this board who are able to attend tomorrow, Its brilliant to know you all will be singing, cheering and willing our lads on tomorrow showing why we have the best supporters in the world. :clap: - bring on Sunday.