Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday. Took all of 5 seconds to realize it was not and relax.

We best beat these spackems to a pulp or our season could fade into oblivion.

Officially shitting it since the afternoon games ended.

Why would our season "fade into oblivion" if we don't win? Come one it's still 11 games left after this one and whatever the result we are still in the race for Europe and regardless of the result we will still have EVERYTHING to play for.

My brother in law is a sad mackem b****** and is probably the only person that I could genuinely say that I hated, winning tomorrow will be so much better knowing that t*** will be gutted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching them lately all they seem to do is park the bus and hit teams on the counter, if we get an early goal that game plan is out the window. Thats how they were stuffed by WBA.

Honestly don't know if the have the personnel to play any other way.

Watching them lately all they seem to do is park the bus and hit teams on the counter, if we get an early goal that game plan is out the window. Thats how they were stuffed by WBA.

I doubt they'll play that way in a derby - the stature of the game basically forces them to attack and open up a bit more.

don't know how i feel about this game so far - have been nervous for a while with MON being a superb motivator and them shifting that albatross Bruce. But the closer we get to the game the more confident i feel, which, paradoxically, makes me more nervous cos it's supposed to be the other way round.

They're also more than likely to have shots on goal from outside the area. From what I've seen, it's launch it forward then wait for Gardner/Sessegnon/Larsson to have an attempt from 25 yards.

At the end of the day, other than the F.A. Cup and beating us they have fuck all to play for. They are very highly unlikely to finish in a European spot and they were beaten by us at home earlier this season. Martin o'Neill will be looking at this game thinking "This could make me a hero and give us a platform to push on from for the remainder of the season."

The onus is well and truly on them to come to our place and attack us. If we draw tomorrow, how dissappointed will we be compared to them? Not very.

4 points a season from the scum isn't a bad return given the last few years, and all of their we're better than you bullshit. Taking another 3 of them tomorrow will blow them out the water and order will be restored. They'll fucking hate it, moreso than usual.

Like mentioned, an early goal and they'll collapse, because so long as Tiote and Cabaye are on their game, there is no reason why we wont win.

Time to leave the computer and have my tea. A bit of television, MOTD in bed, and a nice long sleep to fully charge myself for tomorrow. Wake up for 07:30, shit, shower, shave, then on the bus into town for 8:30. Meet at The Five Swans for my full English then over to the Three Bulls Heads for drinks from 10:30.

Knowing that many will be doing something alike, it fills me with an expectancy that the good news and good times of this morning, afternoon and tomorrow morning will continue throughout tomorrow afternoon and evening and we will blow these bin-dipping, bitter, incestuous, inbred, little shite-hawks out of their communal cesspit that they call S*nderland tomorrow.

Back in your place you horrible little mongs.

Howay The Lads!!!

Good to see everyone making the right preparations for this. Get a good nights sleep lads and lasses. Your going to be needed tommorrow when the MONg Hoardes come over the River.

Good to see everyone making the right preparations for this. Get a good nights sleep lads and lasses. Your going to be needed tommorrow when the MONg Hoardes come over the River.

Nah they will get picked off.

Nah they will get picked off.

Thought that was mongo tactics, Two dozen mackems picking off a couple people out shopping in town- becomes a legendary battle on smb :lol: