Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiedog

Simpson is in need of a rest. He's got too many mistakes in him at the moment. Fergie to left back and Santon right. Or Saylor back on the left and Santon right. Against the Mackems I'd start Saylor at left back.

I am dreading this.... Hate the week before the derby...

I had a dream about the match the other night. I was playing, it was so vicious atmosphere at the match... Suddenly the crowd got so near the pitch, it was actually getting smaller and smaller.

It was at the end so small that it became a basketball match. The score was 0-0 in the 90 minute. I tried a 3 pointer from the edge of the pitch, and missed. Ended 0-0.

Fucking weird dream.

The build up has already began at work, mackems confident as ever.

I shall keep my mouth shut all this week and prey the team peform on Sunday afternoon.

Getting into town at about 9am for some pre-match drinks, think the three bulls opens at 8am :)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=677214

Where does this 'classy club' nonsense originate from?

You know how period drama's are classy? If you go into Sunderland centre, it will also appear to be a faithful recreation of a bygone era.

I went there once and assumed I was a policeman lying in a coma back in 2012

Sunderland is so behind the times the locals call Beamish 'Tomorrow's World'.

When I got on the metro at Monument, a recording warned me to 'Stand clear of the doors'. When I attempted to board the return metro from Sunderland, the same voice advised me to get my parents together at the Enchantment under the sea dance.