Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

If Carroll gets it, Enrique better get it too.

IN SPADES!!!

Carroll won't get any abuse off me but i was more narked by Enriques manner of departure than that of Carroll. The offer for Carroll was ridiculous and too good to turn down whereas Enrique p*ssed about and hankered for a move to a "big Club".

Agree with this.

I hate the whole lot of them, there isn't one Liverpool player I have any respect for.

Beating these lot would be our best win of the season, it would cement our 6th place finish at least, as well as piss off those players so desperate to jump.

A couple of wondergoals from Ben Arfa would be the icing on the cake.

A banner with that Enrique quote with maybe pictures of Cabaye, HBA, Tiote, Ba & Cisse on it would have been phenomenal.

aye

i'd be willing to chip in if someone were to quickly sort one

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I was gutted we didn't attack Liverpool more at their place and show Jose and Andy where we're heading. Even without Colo we have a great chance to fuck them over offensively with our firepower. Hope we get the last laugh over Jose this time.

If Carroll gets it, Enrique better get it too.

IN SPADES!!!

Carroll won't get any abuse off me but i was more narked by Enriques manner of departure than that of Carroll. The offer for Carroll was ridiculous and too good to turn down whereas Enrique p*ssed about and hankered for a move to a "big Club".

Agree with this.

Agree 100% too.

Enrique was so up his own arse during his last season at our club.