Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

I would chip in too for it to be made. Maybe just get a nice bit of material and get someone extremely good at drawing to make it. Drop an email to someone at sky to look out for it and in what particular part of the ground.

I was gutted we didn't attack Liverpool more at their place and show Jose and Andy where we're heading. Even without Colo we have a great chance to fuck them over offensively with our firepower. Hope we get the last laugh over Jose this time.

If we'd have went at them the way did man united a few days later we'd have won.

I agree with making it, like.

Get a decent bit of material, don't know if anyone on here knows where to get an OAP? (over head projector) but that's how the green brigade (Celtic) make theirs, trace the image on from there, and then paint.

Lot's of people on here are willing to chip in, and im sure a afew tweets/messages etc will easily make the cash to cover this.

Will look like awful stupid cunts if they beat us like. :lol:

He also has won a trophy there and his team are in the FA Cup semi finals as well. That and the massive pay rise he likely got would make it hard to argue that his move was a bad decision tbh, even if the quote turned out to be a heap of rubbish.

Too many "agains"? [/absolute t***]

:thup:

aye the second one needs to go

people saying it'll be silly if they beat us, but it's more getting at the point he said we will 'never again challenge for top 6' .... but to be fair, it's exactly what we're doing, the season after he left

What?!

Jose said that we could not fight for the 6th spot with this policy ffs.

We currently are 8 points ahead of 7th.

We ARE fighting for 6th.

He did not say he went to lfc to win the league cup, beat us at SJP or earn more money.

He was wrong. And i guess he regret saying it tbh.

I'd want to be mathematically certain of finishing 6th before doing any sort of gloating, plus he has won something. It's very small time IMO.

That and those "comedy faces" are the most unfunny cringeworthy things on the internet, though that seems to be a personal preference unfortunately.

I'd want to be mathematically certain of finishing 6th before doing any sort of gloating, plus he has won something. It's very small time IMO.

That and those "comedy faces" are the most unfunny cringeworthy things on the internet, though that seems to be a personal preference unfortunately.

:lol: no they're not