Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Reminds me of Chelsea at home this, we're fancied by a lot of people again. I kind of prefer it when we're expected to lose.

same, other people optimistic = more pessimism for me somehow

From a Liverpool fan....

Although the excellent Coloccini is out for them I have grave concerns over their front three of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.  If we play Kelly, Flanagan and/or old man Carragher we'll get our arse handed to us.  Adam is shite and the less said about Jay Spearing - or, as I like to call him, the offspring of Iain Dowie's mother and Quasimodo - the better.  Gerrard has to play because we're wretched without him.  With any luck Carroll will come good and Dalglish won't display inept tactical skills, but I just can't see it happening.

4-1 Newcastle I'm afraid.

From a Liverpool fan....

Although the excellent Coloccini is out for them I have grave concerns over their front three of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.  If we play Kelly, Flanagan and/or old man Carragher we'll get our arse handed to us.  Adam is s**** and the less said about Jay Spearing - or, as I like to call him, the offspring of Iain Dowie's mother and Quasimodo - the better.  Gerrard has to play because we're wretched without him.  With any luck Carroll will come good and Dalglish won't display inept tactical skills, but I just can't see it happening.

Fucking hell! he's more pessimistic than a lot of the posters on here. Love what he said about Spearing.

From a Liverpool fan....

Although the excellent Coloccini is out for them I have grave concerns over their front three of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.  If we play Kelly, Flanagan and/or old man Carragher we'll get our arse handed to us.  Adam is s**** and the less said about Jay Spearing - or, as I like to call him, the offspring of Iain Dowie's mother and Quasimodo - the better.  Gerrard has to play because we're wretched without him.  With any luck Carroll will come good and Dalglish won't display inept tactical skills, but I just can't see it happening.

f***ing hell! he's more pessimistic than a lot of the posters on here. Love what he said about Spearing.

Sounds like their Crumpy

any news on bellamy and agger playing? think they could be the difference between us getting something and a loss. Bellamy in-particular

Dont know about Bellamy but Agger will be out for a while yet.

Cheers couldnt find much apart from Bellamy has no reason to be missing apparently but there are rumours of a disagreement with dalgleish.

From a Liverpool fan....

Although the excellent Coloccini is out for them I have grave concerns over their front three of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa.  If we play Kelly, Flanagan and/or old man Carragher we'll get our arse handed to us.  Adam is shite and the less said about Jay Spearing - or, as I like to call him, the offspring of Iain Dowie's mother and Quasimodo - the better.  Gerrard has to play because we're wretched without him.  With any luck Carroll will come good and Dalglish won't display inept tactical skills, but I just can't see it happening.

Can't see us getting 4 as we haven't all season but then again, attack will be the best form of defence with our current bunch of fit players

We need to go for it in this game. Play on the front foot and take pressure off the weak as piss backline.

Very annoying that Colo is out because I'd have REALLY fancied us otherwise. Swansea afterwards is actually probably one of the better games to be without Colo in.

Looking on their forum it looks like Adam is out, Agger is highly doubtful and Johnson, Kelly and Bellamy are all doubtful.

Would really fancy Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa against a back four of Enrique, Skrtel, Carragher and Flangan.

Im with Sewelly on this, with our best CBs out, we just need to keep going at these fuckers, use the fron 3 to keep them at arms length...

Then hoy on super sub shola with 20 mins left and rattle them a bit more.

Guest hatem garrincha

Ben Arfa vs Enrique. hmm could get interesting :D

Why not Jonas on the right ? He knows Enrique very well.

Going down the line with Enrique would be suicide tbh, plus Jonas will probably be playing more centrally again. Play Ben Arfa against him with freedom to come inside. We'd also do well to harrass him when he's on the ball, if he's anything like he was when he was here we could easily force him into a few mistakes, Ben Arfa is certainly capable of that.

From that Rawk thread , they reckon that Kenny will be playing the long ball game which will suit our defence to a tee.

Not so sure about that tbh.

Would you rather Bellamy and Suarez running at them? Maybe not to a tee but preferred.

Guest hatem garrincha

Enrique knows Jonas very well, more importantly.

If Enrique is the same attacking full back he was at Newcastle, Hatem will struggle.