Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

5-0 would be lovely - resulting in dogleash getting the bullet.

He royally f***ed our team and club over, there should be more abuse directed at him than anyone else IMO after what he did to us.

Then again, maybe he gets a small bit of recognition for the CarrLOL signing.

EDIT:  Dont loose your job, your doing a great job in the league!!!

The last thing we want is Dalglish getting sacked, Liverpool are still a huge club who would be able to bring in a top class manager to replace him.

He royally f***ed our team and club over, there should be more abuse directed at him than anyone else IMO after what he did to us.

The last thing we want is Dalglish getting sacked, Liverpool are still a huge club who would be able to bring in a top class manager to replace him.

The only reason i think Kenny is still in the job is because of his history with the club, any other manager would have been sacked by now, or at least on the brink...

The only reason i think Kenny is still in the job is because of his history with the club, any other manager would have been sacked by now, or at least on the brink...

I agree.  Past performance (history) should not be used to predict future success. I guess they will keep him in the job over the summer (assuming they get to the FA cup final), then see how they start next season.  I think he will spunk a load of cash in the summer then be gone by Christmas.

Not confident about this one at all, everything is just too perfectly set up for us.

We're coming off a fantastic, for the first half at least, performance at West Brom, and they're coming off an embarrasing home defeat against Wigan, we're 8pts clear of them, and the chance to beat Kenny, Jose and Big Andy is in our grasp.

Hell, loads of people I've spoke to expect us to win on Sunday, it very much reminds me of the Chelsea game when we came into that having just drew at Old Trafford, and the confidence was unreal, many predicted us to win, and we got soundly beaten.

Liverpool arent shit, they've had some bad results, but overall, they have a decent side who can hurt any team in England, they've already beaten Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City this season, so this is nowhere near a given.

If we had Collocini i'd be a lot more confident, but I just can't see us being able to contain Suarez, Gerrard and even Carroll with his aerial ability.

Don't mean to be to negative, hell even a defeat keeps us 5pts ahead of this with some winnable games coming up so it's not a disaster, think we'll lose 1-3.