Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

I wonder if Carroll will get a reception akin to what Owen received last season......

wont be anything close, just a few boos when he comes on, not greeting every touch.

Guess we'll see on Sunday. Don't think he'll get a mixed reception as such (like the article on the previous page suggests), but I do think that he's going to get a very bad reception from our lot.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

One greedy b****** there's only one greedy b******

Taylor shagged your lass taylor taylor shagged your lass :D

Guest neesy111

Hope Carroll gets a horrible, horrible reception and it lasts as long as he's on the pitch. I reckon he'll completely drop his arse.

Guest neesy111

If Carroll gets it, Enrique better get it too.

:thup:

Carroll, Enrique, Bellamy, Dogleash they'll all be getting it.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant get excited about this, after watching our biggest game of the season last night it will surely be an anti-climax?  :lol:

They should all get a bad reception, they jumped ship for bigger and better things and it's our chance to stretch this gap, massive game, we need to make SJP very intimidating and aggresive.

Difficult to do with a Sunday 1.30 kick off, like.

A banner with that Enrique quote with maybe pictures of Cabaye, HBA, Tiote, Ba & Cisse on it would have been phenomenal.

aye

i'd be willing to chip in if someone were to quickly sort one

There's some quotes in some Liverpool mag where it says as a kid he pretended he was Steven Gerard when playing football? Carroll that is.. Next he'll come out with he's been a Liverpool fan all along..

Can we please win this.

This would be the most gutting for Enrique and Carroll, not the booing but the realisation that they left just as we were getting our shit together. I wouldn't boo either.

If Carroll gets it, Enrique better get it too.

IN SPADES!!!

Carroll won't get any abuse off me but i was more narked by Enriques manner of departure than that of Carroll. The offer for Carroll was ridiculous and too good to turn down whereas Enrique pissed about and hankered for a move to a "big Club".