Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Getting sick of Sunday games, we've had 1 home Saturday 3pm league game since the middle of December ffs and we only have one more this season.

Don't think we've lost one this season as well. 5 wins and 2 draws I think?

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

It was like.

:nope:

.com have it Saturday 3rd December 3pm. Got to admit i watched it on TV and am sure it was on Sky so.......

.com are wrong. It was on Sky. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Getting sick of Sunday games, we've had 1 home Saturday 3pm league game since the middle of December ffs and we only have one more this season.

Don't think we've lost one this season as well. 5 wins and 2 draws I think?

Chelsea.

Chelsea wasn't a 3pm KO.

It was like.

:nope:

.com have it Saturday 3rd December 3pm. Got to admit i watched it on TV and am sure it was on Sky so.......

.com are wrong. It was on Sky. :thup:

Aye just noticed that, thought i was going mad there :lol:

Pressure will be on Spurs tomorrow if we win. Considering they've seen a what looked to be a certain top 3 finish not long ago slip away, last thing they'll want to see is the team in 6th only 2 adrift going into their Swansea game.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So when are these f*ckers on Sky Sports gonna talk about us? ffs

I wouldn't expect much mate :lol:

"They've done so well this year."

"They have a great spirit around the place."

"We'll see if they can keep their big players this summer."

etc

Tomorrow will possibly be the best atmosphere of the season. I think this is being 'bigged' up a lot by our fans and as a result the ground will be buzzing. An early goal and the place will be rocking.

Tomorrow will possibly be the best atmosphere of the season. I think this is being 'bigged' up a lot by our fans and as a result the ground will be buzzing. An early goal and the place will be rocking.

Hopefully it's like the 4-4 last season without having to go behind by four first.

Really hope the atmosphere is awesome tomorrow, I don't think I've been this up for a game for years. Gutted I'm not going. I reckon I'll be an emotional wreck by 2pm tomorrow.

To add to the other dreams, we went down 2-0 in mine before getting one back, then Liverpool turned into Tottenham and they scored another before half. The halftime show was Michelle Beadle and a much smaller Michelle Beadle clone. It was nice.