Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

For anyone who usually gets the Metro, there are no Metro trains between South Gosforth and Haymarket tomorrow.

"31st March - No trains South Gosforth to Haymarket

From 7am until 7pm Saturday 31 March and Sunday 1 April to allow for modernisation work. A bus replacement service 900 will be calling at or close to all stations Regent Centre to Haymarket. Your journey will take longer so please allow extra time. The train timetable for both days has had to be temporarily changed as a result of the work, please view the alterations in the timetable change section. We're sorry for any inconvenience."

http://www.nexus.org.uk/metro

To add to the other dreams, we went down 2-0 in mine before getting one back, then Liverpool turned into Tottenham and they scored another before half. The halftime show was Michelle Beadle and a much smaller Michelle Beadle clone. It was nice.

No idea who Michelle Beadle was. This is what Google came up with.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/michelle-beadle-cookie-challenge.jpg

"Halftime show Michelle Beadle"

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/Michelle-Beadle.png

"Much smaller Michelle Beadle clone"

Disappointed. :hmm:

Getting sick of Sunday games, we've had 1 home Saturday 3pm league game since the middle of December ffs and we only have one more this season.

Don't think we've lost one this season as well. 5 wins and 2 draws I think?

Chelsea.

That was a saturday.

Guest tunisia

hello

tomorrow will be for me the biggest game of the year for newcastle, if you win you will have virtually a place for europe, but if you lose five points will return to Liverpool, and the end of the championship is simpler than for liverpool for newcastle.

tomorrow is a very important match. good luck

Guest Brendan_Rice

Please, please, please beat them.

Man U used to be the team I hated most, Liverpool has taken over, I used to have a soft spot for them before this season.

Please, please, please beat them.

Man U used to be the team I hated most, Liverpool has taken over, I used to have a soft spot for them before this season.

This :thup:

I think I'd take a point.

If we had Coloccini fit then I'd be much more confident of turning them over. As it stands I think we'll need 3 to win it, which we're more than capable of doing, but I think they'll raise their game too. They've beaten better teams than us this year home and away and unfortunately I think there will be a reaction from the Wigan loss. :hmm:

I think I'd take a point.

If we had Coloccini fit then I'd be much more confident of turning them over. As it stands I think we'll need 3 to win it, which we're more than capable of doing, but I think they'll raise their game too. They've beaten better teams than us this year home and away and unfortunately I think there will be a reaction from the Wigan loss. :hmm:

Good point. Liverpool have generally done well against the top teams so we should expect them to raise their game against us. A point will be good, anything more would be a very welcome bonus.

Really hope Pardew doesn't bottle it, needs to go for a similar formation as last week. Conceding is almost guaranteed with the clip of our defence so we're gonna have to just gan for it all out imo, can see a lot of goals. Got a bet on for 3-3 Ba first goalscorer.

Really hope Pardew doesn't bottle it, needs to go for a similar formation as last week. Conceding is almost guaranteed with the clip of our defence so we're gonna have to just gan for it all out imo, can see a lot of goals. Got a bet on for 3-3 Ba first goalscorer.

That's the last thing we should do.

Guest andrew

I think going all out attack with Cabaye jonas and tiote pushed further forward (they all naturally do, even tiote this season is drawn to the ball) will put williamson and perch in even more danger.

A controlled attack would be best, in rhythmic waves.