Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

I noticed on the MOTD footage that two Liverpool fans were wearing Ant and Dec masks. Is that supposed to upset us or something?

I noticed on the MOTD footage that a Newcastle fan wearing the Liverpool number 9 shirt. That was supposed to upset us but all we did was laugh at the kid & the Liverpool fans got very angry.

I noticed on the MOTD footage that two Liverpool fans were wearing Ant and Dec masks. Is that supposed to upset us or something?

Sure it wasn't two of ours?  Couple of toon fans had been doing the same thing the past couple of games.

Definitely Liverpool fans as they were wearing Liverpool shirts. It was during the bit before they started showing actual match footage.

Guest BooBoo

They've probably been up here all weekend, staggered past Magic Box in a state of Cherry B fuelled delirium, saw masks in the window and instantly deemed them hilarious.

The rest is history.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/142263800.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588480945C5DFAE3572ADA75ACB4A208423AFFCB98164B0C3C4

:lol:

ah the family section, 

notice only one guy gave him the w***** gesture, (bloke near top right with sunglasses)

hahahaha!

is that  'me gusta' guy under AC's elbow & above the blue 't' ?    :lol:

Wearing masks of the two most popular tv personalities in the country (who happen to be Geordies), the shame of it!

Next they will be bashing us with Cisse's goalscoring record or mocking us for having a top young keeper the little scallywags!

What do people make of Bellamy clapping the fans on his way off, was he being sarcastic or did he mean it, some people around me reacted by applauding him, I wasn't sure how genuine it was.

I was only just getting over this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EGJIe47U7BA/TaBLE5MN0HI/AAAAAAAAAJI/u_1pQZHdhzs/s1600/pl6.jpg

Always found it hilarious just how fucking ugly the guy to the left in the Villa shirt above the banner is.

Guest magpie99

Whilst the win was well deserved in the end, we got the rub of the green, especially in the firtst 20 minutes.

If Carroll hadnt dived when he really should have scored, skrtel should have scored that eartly header and  Simpson did handball on the line therefore a penalty should have been awarded and he would have been sent off. Yeah, I can see why Liverpool fans would feel aggrieved actually.

However, after Cisse got his first goal, we domnated from there on and possession stats show 54/46% in our favour with more shots on and off target as them.

I dont see Dalglish still in charge of them next season, even if they make the FA Cup final. As for us, a few very good signings especially at the back could see us continue the upward trend. My votes today were:

Krul - 6 - He didnt really have a huge amount to do but he missed a few crosses today he normally would have got.

Simpson - 7 - Solid and kept their left side reasonably quiet although should have been sent off early on.

Perch - 8 - A tremendous game and held the defence together. Some crucial blocks and tackles.

Williamson - 6 - Edgy early on and seems to get caught too often on the wrong side of his man. Hpwever, came good in the 2nd half and unlucky with the header that hit the post.

Jonas - 6 - Bellamy was killing him the first half but he improved as the game went on. Not a left back though.

Ben Arfa - 8 - Great performance and ran Jose ragged. Superb cross for the first goal and worked hard in defence too.

Cabaye - 7 - Worked really hard in containing them and involved in the build up for the 2nd goal, but misplaced a lot of passes today

Guthrie - 6 - Worked hard too but was largely anonymous and went off early due to cramp. Not fit enough.

Tiote - 9 - MOTM - immense and imposing in midfield. Won soo much and blocked off many of their attacks. passed well too. HE MUST NOT LEAVE IN THE SUMMER.

Cisse - 8 - Took his goals brilliantly although I thought he could have been offside initially in the build up to his second goal. Gets caught offside too often though and needs to check his runs more. Reminds me so much of Andy Cole.

Ba - 7 - worked very hard for the team and his value to this system is vital in his build up work. He seems to have sacrificed his goalscoring exploits for the betterment of the team and I hope he stays with us.

Subs>

Shola - 7 - did well again as an impact player and held up the ball well. Got a couple of crucial free kicks and sent over a couple of great crosses too.

Gosling - 6 - Worked hard when he came on and can pn;y remember one very good ball to Cisse who was offside.

Santon - 6 - Not really enough time to do anything.

Pardew - Got his tactics and subs right, after the initial 15/20 mins when Liverpool really should have taken the lead.

Atkinson - 6 - Most decisions seemed to go in our favour but IM, he got the penalty decision wrong and Cisse could possibly have been offside for the second goal although he wasnt interfering with play in the initial build up and when he received the ball, he wasnt offside. Got the sending off and Carrolls dive spot on.

Even given the season we're having, I cannot remember the last time I felt that hyped up during and after a game.

Getting the ball on the deck and playing some nice stuff.

Defending from the front.

Cisse netting twice.

Carroll being booked for that pathetic dive.

Enrique being put on his arse by Hatem.

Carroll being replaced after an absolute mare.

Perchinho's hilarious trip on Reina.

Enrique ending up in goal.

Opening up an 11 point lead over Liverpool with 7 games left.

It was close to perfect.

Bravo lads :clap:

Bill O'reilly, Lassie, Joseph Goebbels, Cilla Black, Ewan Blair, Himmler, Terry Le Blanche, MegMan from So Solid Crew, Spoony from So Solid Crew, Barry Gowan, The Tea-Party, Miss World, Saadi Ghaddifi, Greame Smith, that Nigerian con-artist dude from Peckham Rye, Pope John Paul II, The Great Khali from WWE, half of Zambia, Mao-Tse-Tung, Anthony Gerrard, that fake Kenyan Masai warrior who got that lady from Devon pregnant, Alan Shearer, Joseph Kony, Andy Gray.......

Your boys got f*ked up good and proper......

Bill O'reilly, Lassie, Joseph Goebbels, Cilla Black, Ewan Blair, Himmler, Terry Le Blanche, MegMan from So Solid Crew, Spoony from So Solid Crew, Barry Gowan, The Tea-Party, Miss World, Saadi Ghaddifi, Greame Smith, that Nigerian con-artist dude from Peckham Rye, Pope John Paul II, The Great Khali from WWE, half of Zambia, Mao-Tse-Tung, Anthony Gerrard, that fake Kenyan Masai warrior who got that lady from Devon pregnant, Alan Shearer, Joseph Kony, Andy Gray.......

Your boys got f*ked up good and proper......

why is Shearer in there though?  :undecided:

That cheeky scouse humour eh - no wonder everyone loves them.

Also anyone see the "Mackem Reds" flag?  Could they be the saddest people on the planet?