Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

They are probably my favourite team this season, proving that just because you don't have huge resources doesn't mean you can't play good football. Pulis and Big Sam, could definitely learn from Rodgers, even though their (Pulis and Big Sam) style is effective it is still shit to watch.

Based on recent form we shud be looking for a win here, plus the following three games (without posting fixtures) are ones we should be looking for maximum points also. If we managed that our last few games should be tricky but hopefully wont matter too much as we should be comfortably sitting at least in sixth place...

In all likelihood Arsenal and Spurs won't be dropping more than 8~10 points or so for the rest of the season, so we pretty much need to win every game for a CL spot.

Worth a dream, I suppose.

All things considered I'm pretty sure we're a lock to finish sixth. Just have to hope the FA cup pans out properly and that gives us a Europe spot.

Sixth is fantastic either way, but no Europa League after the season we've had would be heartbreaking.

If we win this are we serious contenders for that 4th spot?

Easter weekend will tell us a lot, Spuds away to mackems and home to Norwich. Chelski home to Wigan and away to Fulham.

Personally i think all this Perch looks class hype will back fire and we'll lose 3-1.

Remember our game down there in the Championship. The most undeserved point ever  :lol:

:lol: Out of nowhere too. I was sat in a hotel lounge bar with a mate and we were like "Right, we won't go over the top if we score". When Carroll nodded in we leapt from our seats and punched the air with "GET IN!". Followed by a slow retreat to our seats and an apology to everyone else in the place :lol:

If we take 6 points in across Easter weekend, we have a tremendous opportunity to nick fourth. Now can we win two games in three days? Unlikely. [/bobby]