Relegation Fodder

LucaAltieri

Some good players likely to become available.

Hoilett I think will go to a CL club, and may be getting a bit big for his boots. Moses would bring something we haven't got and would come with the right, hungry attitude

Would rather have Rochina or Formica over NZonzi, like. And I wouldn't want either. I reckon Hoilett would be canny class for us, loves to bomb forward.

Jarvis from Wolves maybe. Probably pointless though, we have Marveaux. Moses has looked areet as the season has gone on, but again, not really good enough.

Would only be paying for Hoilett so it's canny that he'd be free. I'd only take the others for nowt, which they won't be.

I know I'm going to get massively mocked for this, but Taarabt, and get Ben Arfa to tutor him or something in ditching the crap side of ones game

You're correct to assume this :razz:

Taarabt has too much of an inflated ego to really fit in with our ethos imo. Can really see him disrupting the team spirit.

Guest andrew

I know I'm going to get massively mocked for this, but Taarabt, and get Ben Arfa to tutor him or something in ditching the crap side of ones game

Taarabt has too much of an inflated ego to really fit in with our ethos imo. Can really see him disrupting the team spirit.

Like Ben Arfa? Like Ba who I also believe went on strike to get a move? :razz:

Taarabt shouldnt come here because he si shit

Dann and N'Zonzi are turbocrap.

N'Zonzi's not, keeps it simple and puts a shift in, we need cover for the workhorse centre midfield role.

1 season wonder. Been rubbish since then, not good enough if we want to keep going forward.

Like Ben Arfa? Like Ba who I also believe went on strike to get a move? :razz:

Taarabt shouldnt come here because he si s***

They were worth it :razz:

Taarabt is really full of himself though. One example of this being when he "retired" from international football because he wasn't selected for the starting line up - his ego was on a different level then.

yeah he's a wanker and biggest issue perhaps, just wonder if needs arm around the shoulder more than is getting at a team that imo has players that are good enough to keep them up but has been rotated unbelievably throughout season so never settled.

Would be a complete gamble but if we make europe could be a creative outlet when ben arfa needs resting. His passing is superb.

Still yeah gamble