Newcastle United 2 - 0 Bolton - 09/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Guest Klizsch

Bolton have killed the tempo, held us out and actually had the ball more. Perfect half from them.

That we dont have the resolve and motivation to put more pressure on a relegation-threatened side is quite frankly, embarrassing for our league position.

Dull negative tactics, completely unjustifiable, from Pardew for the first half. Absolutely horrendous performance

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's HBA back to his former old of his first games for us this season. Selfish.

Not really. Bolton are compact around their 18 yard box. Long range efforts will be needed.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That's HBA back to his former old of his first games for us this season. Selfish.

Get a grip you mess.

:lol:

Is it as s**** as people are making out? :lol:

No, I think people have let the 4 wins on the bounce affect their expectations..

Well I did expect to beat Bolton at home.  I'm just struggling with why he's gone with 442 when our 433 system was working so well.  It seems a strange one to me.

That's where you've gone wrong. Hoping yes, expecting to beat anybody in the Premiership..  :no:

Guest MrSundlofer

Ba has had a terrible first half. It seems he don't know what his role is when we are defending.

Beautiful little ball from Cabs there. HBA really doesn't like Simo.. does he? :lol:

:lol: You could just tell he took one look at Simpson running past him and thought  :yao:

He's already ignored him a couple of times today. :lol: Who knows, might force Pards' hand at getting a replacement... for Simpson, hopefully.

Guest sicko2ndbest

4-3-3

Push Cabaye further forward

Why the fuck has he changed it?

One reason: Demba Ba

Not really. Bolton are compact around their 18 yard box. Long range efforts will be needed.

Yes, but he should be having the eye for the team member instead of the eye for the goal at times really.

Bolton have killed the tempo, held us out and actually had the ball more. Perfect half from them.

That we dont have the resolve and motivation to put more pressure on a relegation-threatened side is quite frankly, embarrassing for our league position.

Dull negative tactics, completely unjustifiable, from Pardew for the first half. Absolutely horrendous performance

Huh?