Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

This is what Alan told the local press today:

“It could be a brilliant end to the season.”  “We are going to be playing in full stadiums and that’s brilliant.”  “The fans believe in what we are doing.”

“Regardless of what we do in the last five games we’ve had a great season.”  “But we still want to repay our fans.”  “At times against Bolton the crowd were quiet.”

“It wasn’t like that against Liverpool, we frightened them.” “Against Stoke I hope it’s more like Liverpool.” “We need to try to get that atmosphere going again.”

What does he expect when he goes away for our sucesfull 4-3-3? :\

5 wins in a row and still get this shit?

“It could be a brilliant end to the season.”  “We are going to be playing in full stadiums and that’s brilliant.”  “The fans believe in what we are doing.”

“Regardless of what we do in the last five games we’ve had a great season.”  “But we still want to repay our fans.”  “At times against Bolton the crowd were quiet.”

“It wasn’t like that against Liverpool, we frightened them.” “Against Stoke I hope it’s more like Liverpool.” “We need to try to get that atmosphere going again.”

5 wins in a row and still get this s***?

I aint giving him shit.

I just think it was wrong to go away from the sucsessfull 4-3-3, just to please Ba or something. We dont know his reasons.

If it had not been for some Ben Arfa magic against Bolton, we would prolly have given away points there.

Guest Roger Kint

5 wins in a row and still get this s***?

I aint giving him shit.

I just think it was wrong to go away from the sucsessfull 4-3-3, just to please Ba or something. We dont know his reasons.

If it had not been for some Ben Arfa magic against Bolton, we would prolly have given away points there.

When did we change the formation to please Ba? We started 4-3-3 v Bolton. I am not sure what your problem is, you just seem to want to have something to complain about as what Pardew said has nothing to do with what you are whinging about....

“Stoke are a team we’re trying to emulate,” said Pardew.

:troll:

I'm looking forward to a compilation of Pard quotes in a few years time. It's like he just says whatever e feels like at any  moment

“Stoke are a team we’re trying to emulate,” said Pardew.

:trollface:

I can't even imagine what he was referring to with that one :lol:

Getting into Europe when nobody expected it?

Didnt they do it by loosing in the FA cup final :lol:

Any Reason Krul is listed as doubtful on FF?

Mark Douglas ‏ @MsiDouglas

Krul back injury doesn't seem serious, which will be a relief. Maybe the only #nufc player who is irreplaceable?

You don't really need a good GK against Stoke, just someone who can catch the ball and dominate the area.

Ye, if there was one of the last matches we dont need krul in, it would be this one :D

TIM KRUL has emerged as a slight doubt for Newcastle's home meeting with Stoke City.

The Dutchman jarred his back in training in the build-up to the game with the Potters.

But Alan Pardew feels he will be ready for Saturday.

Pardew said today: "Tim missed training, he jarred his back.

"We hope he will be OK."

Steve Harper trained today after a knee injury while Rob Elliot and Jak Alnwick are also options.

From the Chronicle.

Guest BooBoo

Would love to give this lot a colossal humping. I can't think of anything positive about Stoke, their fans or what their club brings to the Premier League.

Would love to give this lot a colossal humping. I can't think of anything positive about Stoke, their fans or what their club brings to the Premier League.

I don't mind them TBH, they seem an honest club and at least they have a philosophy. Their football isn't as bad as most people say IMO, although they are physical. Love Crouchy as well.

I don't mind them TBH, they seem an honest club and at least they have a philosophy. Their football isn't as bad as most people say IMO, although they are physical. Love Crouchy as well.

:lol: Come on.

:lol: Come on.

:memeyeah:

http://i.imgur.com/HUe1I.png

http://i.imgur.com/EKtEc.png

:yao:

I remeber his intervfiew after we beat them up at their place, he was extremely un complimentary and un gracious in defeat, a complete contrast to the way Pards has conducted himself in post match interviews all season.