Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Guest oatcakejamie

yes i will agree that our football is shit to watch but it gets results and thats whats most important.we havent had the gift of being in the prem aslong as you and this is only our 4th season once we become an established prem club then we can begin to improve. remember that 4-0 smashing you got at our place ? shame our shit style of play is wank says alot about your style ? your having a good season yes but yout bubble will burst soon !and you will come crashing back down to earth  :p

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

yes i will agree that our football is shit to watch but it gets results and thats whats most important.we havent had the gift of being in the prem aslong as you and this is only our 4th season once we become an established prem club then we can begin to improve. remember that 4-0 smashing you got at our place ? shame our shit style of play is wank says alot about your style ? your having a good season yes but yout bubble will burst soon !and you will come crashing back down to earth  :p

Yeah, we're good and you're fucking awful.

yes i will agree that our football is s*** to watch but it gets results and thats whats most important.we havent had the gift of being in the prem aslong as you and this is only our 4th season once we become an established prem club then we can begin to improve. remember that 4-0 smashing you got at our place ? shame our s*** style of play is w*** says alot about your style ? your having a good season yes but yout bubble will burst soon !and you will come crashing back down to earth  :p

Swing low, sweet chariot...

I'm pretty sure this is only our second season back in the Premier League mate, you've been here twice as long as we have.

Guest SuperShola!

yes i will agree that our football is s*** to watch but it gets results and thats whats most important.we havent had the gift of being in the prem aslong as you and this is only our 4th season once we become an established prem club then we can begin to improve. remember that 4-0 smashing you got at our place ? shame our s*** style of play is w*** says alot about your style ? your having a good season yes but yout bubble will burst soon !and you will come crashing back down to earth  :p

While we're on about previous scores, can you remember the 3-1 fucking we gave you at the start of the season? We won that because of how well we adapted to your shite, predictable style of play. Also, where are you in the league?

Guest Loven11

Numpty.

You're on a 4 year bubble :lol:

You've said yourself that you've been in the division for four years, how long does it take to become established enough to change your style?  Do you not think that you play the way that you do because it's the way your manager wants you to play?

I was living near to Stoke when you were promoted and my Stoke supporting mates were complaining about your manager and his style of play back then, nothing has changed.

Guest oatcakejamie

Asking for nasty responses coming on here with that drivvle.

haha i dont mean to come off as a cock but that comment that i first replied to is utter bull shit in my mind!!!! i would like to ask the person who i first replied to on here to come on the the stoke forum and have a little read and if you feel like a debate come along  :lol: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=190678&page=2

Asking for nasty responses coming on here with that drivvle.

haha i dont mean to come off as a cock but that comment that i first replied to is utter bull shit in my mind!!!! i would like to ask the person who i first replied to on here to come on the the stoke forum and have a little read and if you feel like a debate come along  :lol: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=190678&page=2

That opening post is drivel, you can't finish above us even if we loose every single game between now and the end of the season and you win all of yours.

Such a terrible memorial that Stanley Matthews Way is just an area full of car showrooms.

And you can see a quarter of the pitch from outside the stadium. Some fans just turn up outside, watch the quarter of the game and listen to the rest from the radio because its much better than what they get to see otherwise.

what a set of mongs.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ajufcm.jpg

did you see the ashley out, owen signing, shearer signing crowd (news breaking as opposed to unveiling)....very much along the same lines. every club has them.