Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Oh how I would love for us to go on and win our next 4 fixtures! Qualifying to the Champions League in 4th or even 3rd, and in this manner, will not only give us a special season next year, but what gets me really excited is the potential of the "set up" we have at the moment. It gives me hope, an ever so slight and distant hope, that this team is capable of more than just qualifying to the elite tournament.

It just all seems to fit into place. The core of our team in Krul, Coloccini, Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Cisse - you have to say that is a group capable of being sensational in the short to medium term. Maybe we're done suffering, and at the risk of sounding like a numpty from RAWK, maybe "this is our time"!!

Howay man!!! Get this wrapped up lads and let's take over the world!!

Or not

Bright side: Chelsea got so many suspensions for the final they will have a hard time whoever they meet there!

They won a tie 3-2 having been 2-1 down away to Barca with 10 men. This is their year man.

Bright side: Chelsea got so many suspensions for the final they will have a hard time whoever they meet there!

They played two thirds of the match tonight without either of their starting centre halves.

I don't think our chances have really diminished yet. At most, they've slightly/marginally/barely narrowed.

The added bit of pressure on us could keep us on our toes. Chelsea have still got to get past Bayern/Real.

I'm on a stag do in Liverpool for the CL final. It will either be the best stag do ever or worse for me if we do finish 4th. The season would feel so deflated if we didn't qualify by default. I know it would still mean we would have had an amazing season but what a way to shit on a parade.

Lovenkrands isn't fazed:

Peter Lovenkrands ‏ @lovenkrands11

We need to finish 3 in the league now if chelsea wins the CL! Come on the TOON! We can do it!

That's because he doesn't have to do anything about it :lol:

Lovenkrands isn't fazed:

Peter Lovenkrands ‏ @lovenkrands11

We need to finish 3 in the league now if chelsea wins the CL! Come on the TOON! We can do it!

That's because he doesn't have to do anything about it :lol:

Indeed :laugh:

The potential of an entire week having finished 4th where we don't know whether we'll qualify or not is terrifying. I'll be a nervous wreck.

You know whose fault this is don't you, fucking Liverpool, just had to get their own way, the fucking wankers.