Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Chelsea fans are butthurt  :lol:

Shit players, shit owner, shit manager, shit fans, shit stadium, shit club.

Hopefully Chelsea win the CL and they can go back to being irrelevant.

"Sleeping giants"   

The television hadn't even been invented the last time they won anything.

From another forum :lol:

Guest Phil K

s*** players, s*** owner, s*** manager, s*** fans, s*** stadium, s*** club.

"Sleeping giants"   

Probably one of their fans that just came out from under their rock when they started winning stuff.

Prior to which they probably supported Man Yoo or Liverpuddle

s*** players, s*** owner, s*** manager, s*** fans, s*** stadium, s*** club.

"Sleeping giants"   

Probably one of their fans that just came out from under their rock when they started winning stuff.

Prior to which they probably supported Man Yoo or Liverpuddle

Love how he speaks of Chelsea in third person like, a mental slip from when he supported Fulham I guess.

Neil: Everton beat Sunderland when we needed them to, they lost to Liverpool when we needed them to. Next Sunday? I think you know what to do....

STEEL CHAIR TO DAVE'S FACE

What other forum by the way ?

Speaking of which, is it just me or has Sewelly been quiet recently?

We win, spuds draw and it's on, and it would be the first time Ive believed it could happen.

Everton winning while Liverpool drawing their next game would mean everton have fuk all to play for final day, thru can't finish any higher or lower, if that happens they'll play their kids IMO.

"Sleeping giants"   

A CHELSEA fan calling us a shit club!  They're the shittest club going. :lol:

We win, spuds draw and it's on, and it would be the first time Ive believed it could happen.

Everton winning while Liverpool drawing their next game would mean everton have fuk all to play for final day, thru can't finish any higher or lower, if that happens they'll play their kids IMO.

No chance of them fielding a substantially weakened team whatever the circumstances, really. Just don't think it's in Moyes' character for starters. Not sure whether it'd be better to play them with nothing on the line for them, or with the pressure of finishing above Liverpool/getting into Europe on their minds.

I've got so big time I don't even know what's the lowest place you could finish for Europe now. 8th? Aye it has to be.

Meh, it's win-win really. They'll have nothing to play for or the pressure of having Liverpool/Fulham on their tails come next weekend.

That fucking throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

I know every team could point to dropped points but even so......3 point swing against one of the teams we're just behind....

Bastards. 

One of Simpson's finest moments.

If we miss out to Arsenal I will hold Simpson totally responsible.  That may be an overreaction/irrational etc. but the fact is the job was done, we had won a point there. Then Danny decided to take an appalling throw in then hit the deck.

What other forum by the way ?

It's a forum that broke away from Goal.com when it was closed down, not any club specific one.... its called Goal Legacy if you want to take a look.

And yh butthurt is putting it nicely  :lol:

Am i even allowed to advertise other forums? oh well too late :lol:

That f***ing throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

I know every team could point to dropped points but even so......3 point swing against one of the teams we're just behind....

Bastards. 

If we miss out to Arsenal I will hold Simpson totally responsible.  That may be an overreaction/irrational etc. but the fact is the job was done, we had won a point there. Then Danny decided to take an appalling throw in then hit the deck.

If we'd won any of the games we've lost we'd be ahead of Arsenal.  Its a rubbish attitude to have, if you want to pick a scapegoat on that basis there's plenty to choose from and all would be stupid.

Guest andrew

"Sleeping giants"   

:spit:

is that why we've got a better first team? :lol: a better manager than fucking dimatteo :lol: ? a bigger stadium and fans who outsang them for 90 minutes? :lol: cretins

That f***ing throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

Bastards. 

If we'd won any of the games we've lost we'd be ahead of Arsenal.  Its a rubbish attitude to have, if you want to pick a scapegoat on that basis there's plenty to choose from and all would be stupid.

Simpson has saved us a few points with goal line clearances as well i believe

Hindsight is such a silly thing in football. That Arsenal loss galvanised the team and 7 wins in 8 is something special. I'm going to blame Simpson for clearing the ball off the line and saving us a s*** load of points this season. Some of the Simpson bashing is embarrassing.