Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

This is the first and only time I want Aston Villa to put in the performance of their lives, take three points and fire themselves to safety...

This is the first and only time I want Aston Villa to put in the performance of their lives, take three points and fire themselves to safety...

Zoggy will score a brace. All will be forgiven.

Guest Roger Kint

At the start of the season we were 100/1 for the top 4, weren't we? Fuck me, that would have been a good bet! :lol:  :okay:

My cousin sent her mam to the bookies to put £5 on us finishing Top 6 only they didnt do that bet so she just put that 100-1 Top 4 bet on for her. She almost chucked it away at one point :lol:

Guest Phil K

The Wigan charade screwed us.

What could go wrong for us DID, what could go RIGHT for Wigan did too

All the bad luck they had v Chelsea, and all the poor refereeing were balanced out with the opposite happening against us. VERY good luck and a ref that let them do what they wilt.  :rolleyes:

All we have to do is beat Man City and have Villa put in a performance against Spurs and nick three points. Then all we'd need is a point at Everton to guarantee 4th.

Sounds easy when you say it like that :lol:

Guest twickmag

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere, but apparently when Robbie Savage was in Newcastle on the Strictly Come Dancing tour, he took a taxi & the driver bet him we would finish in the top four. B******* said Savage, & bet him a new cab if we did.

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere, but apparently when Robbie Savage was in Newcastle on the Strictly Come Dancing tour, he took a taxi & the driver bet him we would finish in the top four. B******* said Savage, & bet him a new cab if we did.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dj-m2DlvuwU/S8eV3mh44SI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/WnfWmiq3RqY/s1600/janice+7.JPG

Guest Howaythetoon

If we pick up six points in our final 2 games, aye, anything less and no.

All we have to do is beat Man City and have Villa put in a performance against Spurs and nick three points. Then all we'd need is a point at Everton to guarantee 4th.

Sounds easy when you say it like that :lol:

It sounds really fucking easy :lol:

imagine if norwich get a point saturday. raise the steaks hugely going into sunday. gunna be one hell of an atmosphere

i dont think we will, bit too much needs to happen

I hope it goes down to the last day of the season, will be class banter, watching that scores come in.

Obviously, it will go down to the last day regardless now but i mean other than goal difference.

I think Spurs will get turned over by Villa.