Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest je85

tim payton (@timpayton)

04/05/2012 08:12

If Arsenal come 4th, need Bayern to beat Chelsea to qualify for CL, worth circa £45m. AFC could hedge losses by placing £15m on CFC at 2/1?

Just seen this, get on it Mike.

Just a shame our opponents for the last two are very good sides. Things have got very interesting though.

got to play them all. had we played them earlier on we may not be where we are.

If we somehow beat city can you imagine the pressure on that everton game!

Just a shame our opponents for the last two are very good sides. Things have got very interesting though.

got to play them all. had we played them earlier on we may not be where we are.

Yeah but everton were a shadow of the team they are now earlier in the season and what if we had played city during their blip.

To still be in with a chance to qualify for the champions league with 2 games to go is an excellent achievement as it is, but now it is in our hands again makes me feel we may actually just do it!

If we somehow beat city can you imagine the pressure on that everton game!

depends on other results, should spurs get beat tomorrow and we win, a point at goodison will be enough for 4th. just focus on tomorrow for now, that's big enough.

Guest pintofscottsellers

It's class having something to play for at the end of a season like, a have a feeling that tomorrow belongs to Demba Ba

To still be in with a chance to qualify for the champions league with 2 games to go is an excellent achievement as it is, but now it is in our hands again makes me feel we may actually just do it!

no matter what happens tomorrow we'll go into the everton game with a chance of champs lge football next season.

tim payton (@timpayton)

04/05/2012 08:12

If Arsenal come 4th, need Bayern to beat Chelsea to qualify for CL, worth circa £45m. AFC could hedge losses by placing £15m on CFC at 2/1?

Just seen this, get on it Mike.

:lol:

It's class having something to play for at the end of a season like, a have a feeling that tomorrow belongs to Demba Ba

Hope so, i was genuinely gutted for him when he hit the bar against chelsea, had a good game all round as well

Guest pintofscottsellers

Hope so, i was genuinely gutted for him when he hit the bar against chelsea, had a good game all round as well

Aye, so unlucky on Wednesday, his goal will come and it will be the most important yet

I'm starting to think that having these games as the run-in could be a help rather than a hindrance. We've seen from Arsenal today and us at Wigan that at this stage, having a mentality that it's a favourable fixture can be a hindrance - crowd get very nervous and can be too expectant etc.

With City and Everton, much like Chelsea on Wednesday, we know we need to be absolutely right on top of our game to do this.

It(champion's league qualification) is still not entirely in our hands is it?