Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Voted no. Hope for your sake to be proved wrong, I just think your run-in is too hard.

Still, a magnificent season for you lot. Remember a few weeks ago how the Everton game was "crucial" to secure 6th place... look at it now! Cissé has to be the best winter signing since I follow this league.

Voted no. Hope for your sake to be proved wrong, I just think your run-in is too hard.

Still, a magnificent season for you lot. Remember a few weeks ago how the Everton game was "crucial" to secure 6th place... look at it now!

We'll be playing your lot some Wednesday night in November.

Still, a magnificent season for you lot. Remember a few weeks ago how the Everton game was "crucial" to secure 6th place... look at it now!

Here's to that. Still remember the last time NUFC played in our place. That lad Ameobi looked like a world beater.

Here's to that. Still remember the last time NUFC played in our place. That lad Ameobi looked like a world beater.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's stunning for me that just a year ago we were entirely reliant on the leadership and ability of players like Kevin Nolan and Joey Barton. Look at us now.

Want to get a shirt at the club shop but can't decide who's name to get on the back :lol: love all of them too much.

I'm happy no matter where we finish now but if we are now aiming for Champs League places then I worry how important the Wigan defeat, Wolves implosion or Arsenal last minute winner against will be.

It's stunning for me that just a year ago we were entirely reliant on the leadership and ability of players like Kevin Nolan and Joey Barton. Look at us now.

Want to get a shirt at the club shop but can't decide who's name to get on the back :lol: love all of them too much.

I still admire both Barton and Nolan & they both deserve a good reception when they return to St. James Park, they were both instrumental in implementing the foundations that our team is now built on. However, it was time for our club to evolve without them and evolve it has !

An apology.

Recently on this forum it may have appeared that we wished for the relegation of Aston Villa and that we had the chance to laugh at them for their behaviour on the 24th of May 2009. Nothing could really be further from the truth, we like Villa, from their historic strip to the wonderful accents of their fans. So much so that I'm sure everyone will join with me in wishing them all the best for the weekend.

An apology.

Recently on this forum it may have appeared that we wished for the relegation of Aston Villa and that we had the chance to laugh at them for their behaviour on the 24th of May 2009. Nothing could really be further from the truth, we like Villa, from their historic strip to the wonderful accents of their fans. So much so that I'm sure everyone will join with me in wishing them all the best for the weekend.

Seconded :lol:

This is only our second season back in the Premier League, and we're doing this well. It's incredible, absolutely incredible. It's been four years since that horrible, horrible day at Villa Park, but fuck me, that was the best thing that could have happened to the club.

Whatever happens in the last two games, each and everyone, from Ashley down to us fans, can be extremely proud of the team this season.

Guest pintofscottsellers

This is only our second season back in the Premier League, and we're doing this well. It's incredible, absolutely incredible. It's been four years since that horrible, horrible day at Villa Park, but f*** me, that was the best thing that could have happened to the club.

Whatever happens in the last two games, each and everyone, from Ashley down to us fans, can be extremely proud of the team this season.

Definitely, looking forward to cheering them when they do the lap of honour, Newcastle United will never be defeated, what a season, praying for champions league. 

Guest Roger Kint

You should pretend you cant speak English when you go in, it will drive my cousin nuts :lol:

About the same time as our 6 game winning streak started a couple of magpies started building a nest in a tree right outside my bedroom window. I took that as a sign.

The day before the Wigan game my landlord tore down the nest and I blamed him for the loss (never mentioned it to him, though). After the Chelsea game yesterday I'm cunfused and less superstitious but I'll definitely still blame my landlord if we don't make the CL.

Then he better watch his mailbox..

Guest Wally_McFool

My pessimism with regards as to not finishing in a CL place is solely down to the fact that we are not as lucky as those  cockney cunts we are competing with.

Brilliant season nonetheless.

My pessimism with regards as to not finishing in a CL place is solely down to the fact that we are not as lucky as those  cockney c***s we are competing with.

Brilliant season nonetheless.

it's not pessimism, both arsenal and spurs have easier games and a superior goal difference. we're still in there swinging though.

If we get 4 points I "now" feel like we can scrape through to fourth...

Arsenal have it easiest, Spurs have two teams who have things to play for (relegation and Regional pride)... I reckon either of them could come away with just three...

Hope Hatem hits two wonder goals past Citeh to achieve full karma....Haway!!!!

Poor Neil must be bricking it.

If Everton cost us fourth all his good work on here over the years goes out the window and everyone will think he's a cunt. :lol:

Poor Neil must be bricking it.

If Everton cost us fourth all his good work on here over the years goes out the window and everyone will think he's a cunt. :lol:

Stone Cold's heel turn at WM17 is going to pale in comparison to what I'm going to do.

Reckon I'll have to put on 200 pounds, lather myself up in fake tan, dye my hair blonde, get a a sumo outfit and wait for your ass in a car park then.