Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I'm starting to think that having these games as the run-in could be a help rather than a hindrance. We've seen from Arsenal today and us at Wigan that at this stage, having a mentality that it's a favourable fixture can be a hindrance - crowd get very nervous and can be too expectant etc.

With City and Everton, much like Chelsea on Wednesday, we know we need to be absolutely right on top of our game to do this.

:thup: Absolutely spot on.

To still be in with a chance to qualify for the champions league with 2 games to go is an excellent achievement as it is, but now it is in our hands again makes me feel we may actually just do it!

It(champion's league qualification) is still not entirely in our hands is it?

finishing 4th is totally in our hands (win both games and we finish above arsenal), then chelsea winning the champs lge can alter wheteher that goes into the champs lge or europa.

To still be in with a chance to qualify for the champions league with 2 games to go is an excellent achievement as it is, but now it is in our hands again makes me feel we may actually just do it!

It(champion's league qualification) is still not entirely in our hands is it?

finishing 4th is totally in our hands (win both games and we finish above arsenal), then chelsea winning the champs lge can alter wheteher that goes into the champs lge or europa.

:thup:

It's class having something to play for at the end of a season like, a have a feeling that tomorrow belongs to Demba Ba

Just thought that exact same thing, penultimate weekend of the season and we're still in with a chance of achieving something. Tremendous.

It's class having something to play for at the end of a season like, a have a feeling that tomorrow belongs to Demba Ba

Just thought that exact same thing, penultimate weekend of the season and we're still in with a chance of achieving something. Tremendous.

It's particularly brilliant being able to watch games like Arsenal vs. Norwich and having so much emotional investment in it, too. Pretty torturous at times, but it's what the game is all about really.

That fucking throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

I know every team could point to dropped points but even so......3 point swing against one of the teams we're just behind....

Bastards. 

That f***ing throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

I know every team could point to dropped points but even so......3 point swing against one of the teams we're just behind....

Bastards. 

That Ameobi goal against Spurs...

It works both ways, I wouldn't obsess over it. Who knows maybe dropping points against you would have spurred Arsenal, they have looked very complacent as of late.

That fucking throw in at Arsenal man. :hmm:

Bastards. 

One of Simpson's finest moments.

Nice to know its in our hands for 4th, then Chelsea's  :knuppel2:

Man, I'll feel so guilty if you make 4th and Chelsea win the CL.

So you fucking should man. They're piss easy to beat :shifty: