The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

We could do with the semi-final going to extra time and penalties with a few key injuries and suspensions for both teams thrown in.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/internet-memes-o-rly-you-dont-say.jpg

This is what happens when a stoppable force meets a movable object.

:lol: :lol:

Budwiser sponsors painted on the grass behind the goals. Only a matter of time before every club is allowed to do it.

:megusta:

SPORTSDIRECT.COM

Thankfully I don't think theirs enough grass behind the goal line for a decent sized sponsor at SJP.

It's only a matter of time until we become like Rugby and NFL where you are allowed them on the actual pitch.

Guest neesy111

Budwiser sponsors painted on the grass behind the goals. Only a matter of time before every club is allowed to do it.

:megusta:

SPORTSDIRECT.COM

Thankfully I don't think theirs enough grass behind the goal line for a decent sized sponsor at SJP.

It's only a matter of time until we become like Rugby and NFL where you are allowed them on the actual pitch.

We are still due that Scoreboard that Llambias was interested in.

Clive Tyldesley's Gym Membership.

They used to be my favourite band.

Weren't they a super group formed from members of Mark Lawrensons Dignity,  Roy Keanes Angry Mumble & Geoff Stelling's Jazz Funk Trio.