The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

With Bolton beating Villa we may just see some "just desserts" to those midlands mackems at last...lol

With Villa being the team who beat us to send us down I thought the mackems would want them to stay up, but no they don't.

With Bolton beating Villa we may just see some "just desserts" to those midlands mackems at last...lol

With Villa being the team who beat us to send us down I thought the mackems would want them to stay up, but no they don't.

still hurting over bent.

still hurting over bent.

still bent over, hurting

Guest neesy111

Also I think Pep will quit Barca at the end of the season now.

Would be absolutely fucking shameful behaviour if so. Is it really a possibility?

Yes, he hasn't signed a contract for next season deciding in next few years, he doesn't get on too well with current president and I feel he wants a break.

Guest neesy111

Guardiola will quit if he thinks it's the best for Barcelona.  He's put the club ahead of his personal life for 4 years now, to say if he does quit is shameful behaviour is ludicrous.

Alright, simmer down.

Absolutely don football for a few seasons and then jack it in as soon as they don't win La Liga and the Champions League?

Dunno, i don't know the ins and outs of what goes on over there but it seems a bit cowardly from a purely footballing perspective.

Alright, simmer down.

Absolutely don football for a few seasons and then jack it in as soon as they don't win La Liga and the Champions League?

Dunno, i don't know the ins and outs of what goes on over there but it seems a bit cowardly from a purely footballing perspective.

Not really.

He was on the verge of quitting at the end of last season when they won the La Liga and Champions League.  If he quits at the end of this season, he would've quit whether they won the treble, won only the Copa Del Rey or win sweet fuck all.

There's a reason why he's always only ever been on 12 month contracts.  He isn't a Mourinho or a Ferguson who are in for life.

Real Madrid XI: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Khedira, Alonso, Ozil; Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema

Subs: Adan, Coentrao, Albiol, Kaka, Granero, Callejon, Higuain

Bayern XI: Neuer; Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng, Alaba; Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Ribery, Kroos, Robben; Gomez

Subs: Butt, Rafinha, Contento, Pranjic, Tymoshchuk, Olic, Muller

Real: Casillas - Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa - Khedira, Özil, X. Alonso - Di Maria, C. Ronaldo, Benzema

Bayern: Neuer - Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber, Alaba - Luiz Gustavo, Scheweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery, Robben - Gomez

Edit: Too late anyway. :lol: