The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

This is rubbish. I hate to say it, but is this Barcelona being their own worst enemy? They're so much of a threat that Chelsea are doing very little other than contain them. Difference to the teams Barca normally sweep aside is that Chelsea have good players and a good goalkeeper.

This is us being f***ed over isn't it?

Like hell are Chelsea winning a final minus Ramires, Terry and Ivan the Russian.

In a one match CL final anything can happen.

rarely does though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've only seen him play about four times but Sanchez doesn't seem to be much of a striker.

He isn't a striker really.

Is he more of a winger / inside forward type?

:thup: There isn't a striker in this Barcelona team, apart from Villa who is injured and even he's been playing from the left for them.

Its what they're missing, despite how stupidly good they are.

No Eto'o, Ibrahimvic, figure to offer something different.

Llorente would be perfect. Would give them something completely different.

Not a bad shout. They need another weapon to use as teams are happy to sit on the 18 yard box compact, offering them the wings as they know they'll never cross it. Highly predictable (even though its great to watch) football now. They want to work through you and score the perfect goal. No long range efforts, no dirty goals.

This is us being f***ed over isn't it?

Like hell are Chelsea winning a final minus Ramires, Terry and Ivan the Russian.

In a one match CL final anything can happen.

rarely does though.

I would certainly class Chelsea favorites vs Bayern. Real Madrid maybe not, but if they can beat Barcelona over 2 legs I don't see how we can be so certain they won't be able to beat Real Madrid in a one-off..