The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Guest neesy111

Feels like our game against Chelsea, everything going to the home team in decisions

???

ref gave them absolutely everything and refused to book any of them, Tiote was booked (correctly) after 4 mins

What? I barely noticed the ref.. Certainly was nowhere near as bad as this clown here today, nowhere near..

What game were you watching?  The ref was diabolical on Wednesday.

Feels like our game against Chelsea, everything going to the home team in decisions

???

ref gave them absolutely everything and refused to book any of them, Tiote was booked (correctly) after 4 mins

What? I barely noticed the ref.. Certainly was nowhere near as bad as this clown here today, nowhere near..

Fair enough, he was still shocking.

???

Some high profile decisions he got wrong please? I can only remember the Mikel challenge on Tiote. Maybe my brain is going to pulp..  :undecided:

???

Some high profile decisions het got wrong please? I can only remember the Mikel challenge on Tiote. Maybe my brain is going to pulp..  :undecided:

He doesn't have to deny us a penalty to have a terrible game  :lol:

???

Some high profile decisions het got wrong please? I can only remember the Mikel challenge on Tiote. Maybe my brain is going to pulp..  :undecided:

He booked Tiote in the first 3 minutes for his first challenge while constantly letting Chelski players off. One time hba broke free, got hacked down and all we got was a free kick no booking. Ivananvic (sp) elbowed Ba in the back and I dont think we got a free kick. And he gave lots of other soft ones to them. He was awful.

???

So there wasn't anything else then..? This ref today has missed two stonewall penalties and two 100% sending offs.. Not even comparable.

Guest neesy111

???

Overall is was awful.

2 Chelsea players did a tackle far worse than Tiote and not even a sniff of a card.