The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Don't think that will be ever topped, in terms of drama.

I still think Michael Thomas in 1989 will never be topped.

Also, touched by the fact that everyone in the fucking world hated Liverpool at that point.

Also, touched by the fact that everyone in the fucking world hated Liverpool at that point.

That was the ultimate, agreed. Remember celebrating that Friday night as if it were Newcastle doing it.

Awww boo-fucking-hoo. They haven't won the title for 44 years. How have they managed to survive?

Those facts mean fuck all now when those droughts are being ended by money-men just dragging them up there. I know, wa wa wa, money ruining the game, broken record. But those facts annoy me like it's some major thing when it's not like it's been done by working their way there.

Didn't John Barnes and Steve McMahon also congratulate themsleves about 1 minute before hand as they felt they'd won it? :lol:

Awww boo-fucking-hoo. They haven't won the title for 44 years. How have they managed to survive?

You do realise that when Man City last won the league it allowed us to enter the Fairs Cup and the following year we went on to win the Fairs Cup which is now the Europa League.

Didn't John Barnes and Steve McMahon also congratulate themsleves about 1 minute before hand as they felt they'd won it? :lol:

Yes, and John Aldridge did a fucking brilliant sad face

That was the ultimate, agreed. Remember celebrating that Friday night as if it were Newcastle doing it.

i was living in Newcastle at the time, and I remember minutes after the end, walking out of our house to go to the pub, and looking up the street and seeing about 100 people all doing the same thing at the same time.

Those facts mean fuck all now when those droughts are being ended by money-men just dragging them up there. I know, wa wa wa, money ruining the game, broken record. But those facts annoy me like it's some major thing when it's not like it's been done by working their way there.

Aye. As though no fucker knew them spending half a billion pounds on their squad would have them near the title.

Kompany is also a part-time student at Manchester Business School where he is studying Business Administration.

credit to him.

He does give a good account of himself.

And now they're gonna go out and sign Falcao, Hazard and a few others to do it again.  Annoying as fuck.