The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Awww boo-fucking-hoo. They haven't won the title for 44 years. How have they managed to survive?

You do realise that when Man City last won the league it allowed us to enter the Fairs Cup and the following year we went on to win the Fairs Cup which is now the Europa League.

I hope you now realise, Lorry. Fucking reconise.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just turned back around to see they're STILL analysing the City game?!

... well they are the Champions.

Awww boo-fucking-hoo. They haven't won the title for 44 years. How have they managed to survive?

Those facts mean fuck all now when those droughts are being ended by money-men just dragging them up there. I know, wa wa wa, money ruining the game, broken record. But those facts annoy me like it's some major thing when it's not like it's been done by working their way there.

And now they're gonna go out and sign Falcao, Hazard and a few others to do it again.  Annoying as fuck.

It doesn't really matter, though. Football is always going to be about who spends the most money now. There's no difference between Man City doing it now and Chelsea doing it before, or Blackburn in the 90s.

It won't ever change, either.

Those facts mean fuck all now when those droughts are being ended by money-men just dragging them up there. I know, wa wa wa, money ruining the game, broken record. But those facts annoy me like it's some major thing when it's not like it's been done by working their way there.

And now they're gonna go out and sign Falcao, Hazard and a few others to do it again.  Annoying as fuck.

Imagine if they sign Robin van fucking Persie man.

http://i.tfster.com/cache/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/aarong50/TeamAmericaVomit.gif

Awww boo-f***ing-hoo. They haven't won the title for 44 years. How have they managed to survive?

You do realise that when Man City last won the league it allowed us to enter the Fairs Cup and the following year we went on to win the Fairs Cup which is now the Europa League.

sshhhhh you'll jink it!  :whatdidido:

Imagine if they sign Robin van fucking Persie man.

http://i.tfster.com/cache/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/aarong50/TeamAmericaVomit.gif

:lol: