Newcastle United 3 - 0 Stoke - 21/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Beren

Stoke were awful but we were just boss. 4th is a huge possibility if we beat wigan next week.

It's an easy conclusion to make that Stoke were crap, on their holidays or whatever, and I'm sure that's what their manager will come out with but that would do us a huge injustice, we dominated them and stopped them performing as well as doing the business at the other end of the pitch. That was a CL team level performance today.

Simpson - 6 - Still a weak link, but didn't to much wrong. Swear Ben Arfa doesn't see the value of passing to him when he overlaps on the right. :lol:

I noticed that a few times in the first half, he was in acres of space on the right with no one within 30 yards of him and Tiote, Ben Arfa and Cabaye all kept on passing the ball left to Jonas instead.

I couldn't help but think even they have given up on him.

Simpson - 6 - Still a weak link, but didn't to much wrong. Swear Ben Arfa doesn't see the value of passing to him when he overlaps on the right. :lol:

I noticed that a few times in the first half, he was in acres of space on the right with no one within 30 yards of him and Tiote, Ben Arfa and Cabaye all kept on passing the ball left to Jonas instead.

I couldn't help but think even they have given up on him.

Some opportunities in the first half to rip them open if we had an attacking right back.  A piece we're missing.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

We have to beat wigan and get something from Chelsea. I think we can do just that, we're a better team than Wigan, and Chelsea have a cup final 3 days after us so they'll be fielding a weaker team possibly and we can have em for the taking.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Even if Chelsea somehow beat Barca I think Madrid/Bayern will have too much for them so I'm not worried about them winning it, even if you can never predicted anything in football, it's one thing were impossible really is nothing.

Btw, has nobody else noticed it's the 21st today, not the 20th? :lol:

Clearly not. :lol:

Oooooooohhhh look at me! I know what day it is!

You've still got it wrong, it's 21/04. :hmm:

:lol: Fucking snitch.