Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Wish this game would hurry up. Ive no idea what im going to do come the end of the season, the weekend games have been getting me through the days for weeks now.

haha, i know exactly what  you mean

c***s won't let me buy tickets, looks like I'm just heading to the ground on the day to try and make something happen.

Did you try to buy the "two tickets for £30" package or did you just ask for an individual ticket for our game?

Guest neesy111

Wigan seem to not even want there own home support in the ground either.  Good riddance to them if they go down.

Guest VaVaVoom

Wigan seem to not even want there own home support in the ground either.  Good riddance to them if they go down.

This. Cant stand them.

Martinez deserves a job at a better club imo.

c***s won't let me buy tickets, looks like I'm just heading to the ground on the day to try and make something happen.

Did you try to buy the "two tickets for £30" package or did you just ask for an individual ticket for our game?

The former. Would have probably gone to the Wolves game too.

The former. Would have probably gone to the Wolves game too.

I see, well that throws my plans out the window hmmm.

How far are Wigan away from Manchester city center? Where are people drinking before the game? Any special pubs for away fans around the stadium?

There is literally fuck all around the stadium apart from Pizza Hut and one Carvery pub IIRC :lol:

How far are Wigan away from Manchester city center? Where are people drinking before the game? Any special pubs for away fans around the stadium?

There is literally f*** all around the stadium apart from Pizza Hut and one Carvery pub IIRC :lol:

:lol:

So where are the away fans drinking then?

There is literally f*** all around the stadium apart from Pizza Hut and one Carvery pub IIRC :lol:

:lol:

So where are the away fans drinking then?

Probably Middleton I reckon.

Guest VaVaVoom

Fancy Ba to get a couple thmora in a 4-1 win.

Early goal and total domination.

Ba, Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa.