Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

Just worked for me thanks for the heads up.

Actually had to wait on the line because their ticket office was busy.......  :mackems:

That's plan B sorted then, how did you do it?  Are the tickets getting posted out or do you pick them up from the ticket office?

Just rang up the extra £5 for the Wolves game is what gets you the ticket for our game which is a no brainer for just a extra £5 just make sure you ask for the both games package and to pick up don't tell them to send to your address doubt it would work if you try get them sent to Newcastle... just be prepared to dodge a few questions I had to dodge a few piece of p*ss really though.

Again thanks durhamunigeordie for the heads up  O0

Did you have to fake the accent?

I spoke to a fan off here whilst queueing for Blackburn tickets yesterday. Other things are in pipeline, but I have got the ball rolling.

Our next meet n greet v Newcastle will involve an air horn to add to the atmosphere also.

Kicks off at 12.15 on 28th April and I'm sure a lot more than 500 will attend this one.

Not heard a good air horn at the football for a while, it should create a cracking atmosphere.

:jesuswept:

I spoke to a fan off here whilst queueing for Blackburn tickets yesterday. Other things are in pipeline, but I have got the ball rolling.

Our next meet n greet v Newcastle will involve an air horn to add to the atmosphere also.

Kicks off at 12.15 on 28th April and I'm sure a lot more than 500 will attend this one.

Not heard a good air horn at the football for a while, it should create a cracking atmosphere.

Sweet jesus!

Buy 6000 vuvuzelas and hand out to all the away fans, its WAR! :lol:

Sweet jesus!

No need to buy, just do the Geordie Vuvuzela  :rolleyes:

Sweet jesus!

Ah yes that was fun :)

I miss the Leazes Corner :(

Actually had to wait on the line because their ticket office was busy.......  :mackems:

That's plan B sorted then, how did you do it?  Are the tickets getting posted out or do you pick them up from the ticket office?

Just rang up the extra £5 for the Wolves game is what gets you the ticket for our game which is a no brainer for just a extra £5 just make sure you ask for the both games package and to pick up don't tell them to send to your address doubt it would work if you try get them sent to Newcastle... just be prepared to dodge a few questions I had to dodge a few piece of piss really though.

Anyone posting on Toontastic or other NUFC boards should share this way of getting tickets. For £5 extra, it should be a no brainer for anyone who was planning to go. The more away fans there the better :)

Wigan accent is easy enough to perform, might try it.

Howay man, have you got any of those Wigan v The Toon tickets & can ye get a broon ale at the ground. Ahem by the way I like pies honest!

Just rang up the extra £5 for the Wolves game is what gets you the ticket for our game which is a no brainer for just a extra £5 just make sure you ask for the both games package and to pick up don't tell them to send to your address doubt it would work if you try get them sent to Newcastle... just be prepared to dodge a few questions I had to dodge a few piece of piss really though.

Anyone posting on Toontastic or other NUFC boards should share this way of getting tickets. For £5 extra, it should be a no brainer for anyone who was planning to go. The more away fans there the better :)

Aye would be great if we get loads of us all around the ground... got me and my mates ticket in the East Stand would love it if we invade them for this.

Aye would be great if we get loads of us all around the ground... got me and my mates ticket in the East Stand would love it if we invade them for this.

Did you fake an accent when on the phone?

Sweet jesus!

Ah yes that was fun :)

I miss the Leazes Corner :(

That started at Carlisle Pre-Season :huff:

CLUB STATEMENT REGARDING NEWCASTLE MATCH

Posted on: Tue 24 Apr 2012

Ticketless fans should not travel - Latics CEO Jonathan Jackson

Wigan Athletic have moved quickly to deny any truth in the rumours circulating in the media that Newcastle United supporters travelling to this Saturday's Barclays Premier League match at the DW Stadium will be given any more than their current allocation.

The stories have arisen following comments by Newcastle manager Alan Pardew this afternoon and Jonathan Jackson, Latics' Chief Executive said: "Newcastle have received their full allocation of 4,500 tickets, the maximum allowed for visiting supporters under the DW Stadium Safety Certificate.

"The crowd will be a near sell out if sales carry on at the present rate and to suggest that any more tickets could be available, or that ticketless fans should travel, is both wrong and potentially dangerous.

"We strongly urge any fans without tickets not to travel because they will not be able to purchase tickets and therefore not gain entry into the ground.

"Moreover any Newcastle supporters found to be in any of the Home Stands will on Police advice be ejected to minimise the risk of public order and to ensure the safety of all supporters within the Stadium.

"We have contacted Newcastle United over the issue and have urged them to put out a similar message via their official communication channels."

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10429~2747893,00.html

Them saying its going to be a sell out if carries on at present rates. How many Newcastle fans have home tickets? :lol:

Exactly :lol: Gullible idiots.

:lol: They haven't sold their ground out in years, does he really think this sudden ocurrence is a coincidence??

Wigan have been doing this for a while. Due to their lack of home support, many away fans from numerous clubs were buying tickets in the home end. I don't know if there was any more trouble or what, but its been a lot tighter recently, and you have to give your postcode in before even being considered for a ticket.

Wigan have been doing this for a while. Due to their lack of home support, many away fans from numerous clubs were buying tickets in the home end. I don't know if there was any more trouble or what, but its been a lot tighter recently, and you have to give your postcode in before even being considered for a ticket.

Getting a postcode is simple using google.

Getting a postcode is simple using google.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/425/watchoutwegotabadassovee.png