Can't stop staring at it

Dave

I think we have the hardest run in and given how tight it is I am expecting us not to make it despite having the momentum. It's been a fantastic season and to even be in with this chance is absolutely brilliant in itself.

We've 3 and 4 point cushion though and that does negate soem of the 'tougher run in factor'.  I still think we'll miss out, but it will be mightily tight

Everyone else is worrying about us. That'll do me going into the last four games.

Aye, did you here Mancini after their game yesterday? Twice did he say that Man U don't have any tough fixtures whereas they do. I honestly think they are more afraid of us than we of them, same goes for the rest of the teams we've got left to play. After all, would you want to be a defender when Hatem is running at you, not knowing where the fuck Cissé will be in a second as well as worrying if Ba might finally find his form again?

I think our away record is significant. Just three draws. We've gone to win games and often that's happened, but I think the lack of times we've settled for a point has been a real bonus this season. The QPR game was a bit of a disaster, the Man U game a bit lucky with Ben Arfa's pen-that-wasn't, but fuck it. We've been outstanding and to lose just nine games in the league out of 36 is fucking marvellous.

Remember the season we came 3rd with Bobby. I was shitting it, it was between us, Liverpool and Chelsea for 4th. Then on second last day, we beat Birmingham while Liverpool lost at home to a s*** Man City and Chelsea blew it against someone - all went for us and we'd suddenly secured 3rd before the last day.

Just sayin'

I'd also forgotten about Arsenal.